• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here is another alpha.
    Attached Files

My friends are Smile, Kimmyann ,Marshalynn, wolvsie35 and Nicole

Comment

congrats Dillie, you deserve your win, very well done. Merry Christmas.

My friends are eye, Mahler, Marshalynn, Poppabob, MrsPeel, dillie1, diamondsden, Memphisfran and NannyBernie.

Comment

Here's my alpha for this week. It's been a super busy week, but finally had a little time to sit and play.
        Attached Files
        Mary S

Comment

Congrats Dillie on your win, love all your alphas!
          Happy Scrappin'! Susie

My Buddies are
          *eng*, EclecticDiva, fourfoxes, LindaPete, O2BNGdHope,
          Pink Lollipop, Tiffanys Scraps, Autistic Wonder,
          OnieRN, Moonlightpearl, LindaPete

Comment

Gonna try this again...I thought I posted on here a little bit ago but not sure what happened. It never showed up. So here goes again. I made some alpha that look like Needle Point so hope you all like them. It was to big of a file so I have put them on 4share.

Here is the download
            http://www.4shared.com/file/17215697.../alphasBV.html
            CHRISTINA

Comment

On a roll here...I made a second alpha this one I call Baby Alpha. These were some CU products that I have from Commercial Candy and Designz by Lou. So I put them together and came up with these. I think they are so cute. Hope you enjoy them!

Here is the download
              http://www.4shared.com/file/17221295...Alphas_BV.html
              CHRISTINA

Comment

adorable alpha, bluevelvet!

I got one more done, the graphics are "absolutely unlimited use" from grannyart.
                Attached Files
                Mary S

Comment

Gosh, it took me forever to get back to this & figure it out. I made a paper for the Alpha's & a copy of a Snowman I sewed. I also made a LO in the Gallery.
                  Attached Files

sigpic

Comment

Didn't have enough room, Here is the Paper & the snowman.
                    Attached Files

sigpic

Comment

.....winner is....

I am in awe over all these great alpha's and am so happy that you all had a chance to participate.... I needed to pick a winner a little sooner since I have a doctor's appointment early in the morning...and I wanted to send the free kit to her...<wink> My son picked our lucky winner....And she is....

TANNI

I sent you the free Icy Blue Christmas Kit...I do hope you like it....

Your next challenge to complete the month is this...
                      I want you to take someone's alphabet posted in this thread, andmake a layout using it...BUT here is the challenge part...You need to use ONLY freebies from this forum to make your page...AND try to make your layout match the theme or colors of the alpha you decided to use...

Upload your page to the right catagory in the gallery...then post it here...
                      Everytime you post a layout, your name will get put in a hat...So the more pages you post here, the more times your name goes in the hat...
                      At the end of the month...My son will pick THREE names, and those three winners get to pick ANY~ONE kit from my section of the store...! This is my Christmas Gift to you...Have fun with this one...
                      I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Comment

What a surprise - thank you! It is a beautiful kit!!

Here's my page for this week. I used: Background-Yellow Weave by The Free Spirit for Weekly Challenge 4; Alpha-Basket alpha by for Dec. Designers Challenge; blue paper-craftyscraps for Apr. Challenge wk 1; Photo shape-Oct 09 Groove Challenge; Felt hears and Stitching- Oct Breast Cancer Awareness Challenge; and Staples and lace with bluckle- May Challenge Tutti mini kit

[IMG][/IMG]
                        Mary S

Comment

Can you post a link to your icy blue Christmas? I could not find it at the store. Thanks.

Comment

Sisters

I have used omajo's alphabet (thank you), the papers, shapes and embies from Crafty Scraps Challenges (thank you). The frame from sylvia esther (me). Loved this challenge.

My friends are eye, Mahler, Marshalynn, Poppabob, MrsPeel, dillie1, diamondsden, Memphisfran and NannyBernie.

Comment

Great job. Love the picture. Love how you tied everything together.

Comment

Mom loved taking pictures. She dressed my brother and sister up New Year's Eve to take this.

Items used:
                                ribbon - makeyesup- scrapin 4
                                radiant star - Free spirit
                                papers for shapes- scrappin 4 challenge
                                gold paper and snow overlay- Wendy - Groove dec2009 challenge
                                Newyearsbear alpha- Tanni

Thank you everyone for the items.

My friends are Smile, Kimmyann ,Marshalynn, wolvsie35 and Nicole

Comment

Working...
                                X