December Designer Challenge hosted by Michelle McCoy {wolvsie35}

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• December Designer Challenge hosted by Michelle McCoy {wolvsie35}

Our December Designer Challenge is hosted by our awesomely talented Michelle McCoy {wolvsie35}

Have fun, everyone!!

• Gotart
    replied
    Wow, I just read this thread... Thanks I will have to look & let you know. Again Thanks, Terry

Leave a comment:

• wolvsie35
    replied
    tanni and Valerie, youe kits were sent to you....Let me know you received them...k? Gotart, I still haven't heard from you, so when you have time, please email me with your kit choice...Thanks...
    ...and again, Congrats to you three....

Leave a comment:

• memphisfran
    replied
    I did figure that out. I didn't understand that from the directions but I don't think I had my glasses on and could read the words! Some how it dawned on me when doing the Sadie LO and I made her name with a pattern and a font! YEAH thanks as usual for all your help!

Leave a comment:

• wolvsie35
    replied
    Thanks for picking out your FREE kit and sending me an email...Before today is over I will be sending out the links...K? I have my parents coming over soon, and don't have the time right this minute...UGH...I have had company over here everyday since Christmas...LOL...I don't know if I am coming or going these days...<wink>

Memphis....When you do you type, there is an area where you can change color, click on the options and it gives you pattern....then another box comes up where you need to pick the paper you want to use....I demostrated it in the instructions...If this doesn't help, let me know...and I will get you making alphas in no time...lol...

Leave a comment:

• ValerieElaine
    replied
    Congratulations Tanni and Gotart! Great layouts. Thank you Michelle.

Leave a comment:

• memphisfran
    replied
    These are adorable!

Leave a comment:

• memphisfran
    replied
    WOW! I am very impressed. They have all been great ladies!

Leave a comment:

• memphisfran
    replied
    help with alphabets

Michelle,

I posted this to the wrong theread....

but I was trying to do an alphabet and it does not give me the option of picking the pattern. Any idea???? I know it's too late for the challenge but I wanted to learn how to do them. Sorry this is in the wrong thread.

Thanks!
    Last edited by memphisfran; 01-02-2010, 01:58 AM. Reason: posted to wrong thread

Leave a comment:

• tanni
    replied
    WOW! what a surprise, there were so many great pages! Congrats to ValerieElaine and Gotart.

Leave a comment:

• nanwu
    replied
    congrats to the winners......it must have been really hard to choose from all the fantastic layouts in this challenge

Leave a comment:

• wolvsie35
    replied
    And The Winners Are....

I have three winners for you....and when I call your name, please email me here with the kit of your choice from my part of the store....I will send you a link for downloading it...

Again...thanks for all your support...((HUGS)) and CONGRATS to these three...

tanni
    ValerieElaine
    Gotart

Leave a comment:

• wolvsie35
    replied
    Ok ladies (and gents)...the Christmas Holiday is over, and tomorrow 3 winners get announced...If you want to WIN ANY KIT from my store, now is the time to try and do this...All you have to do is follow the challenge, and get a layout done...<wink> I understand the holidays can be stressful...yadda yadda...I was there...LOL....I just wanted to remind everyone, that today was the last day to get a layout done...

This was an awesome challenge and I had loads of fun downloading all the goodies too...Thanks for all your support...((HUGS))

Leave a comment:

• wolvsie35
    replied
    tanni, I lust love your page...I am a sucker for doodles...<wink> and you made it all come together so nicely...

Gotart...the creativity with your page was done in such a great manner...The presents pop out to me, and was a great idea...Cute photo too...

Leave a comment:

• Gotart
    replied
    Here is mine.

3 Papers: Wolvsie35 (Used 2 to make background),
    eye for the star
    2 Embellishments: Christmas ornaments by Angelwithin
    Tree by BobbyBear
    1 Frame: present frame by Sylvia
    1 star shape: wolvsie
    1 freebie: Overlay is a cropped frame by Sylvia
    1 ribbon bow: Wolvsie35