X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Karin
    started a topic The Groove December 2009 Monthly Freebie Challenge

The Groove December 2009 Monthly Freebie Challenge

Welcome to The Groove's Monthly Freebie Challenge!

Hello from The Groove, Scrapbook MAX!'s *free*monthly newsletter.

Each month, a featured designer offers a great freebie mini-kit and issues a challenge based on that kit.

All you need to do is download the freebie, create a layout that steps up to the challenge, upload it to the December 2009 Groove Freebie Challenge gallery, and post a link to your layout in a reply to this thread!

Details about this month's freebie and challenge are below!

This month, designer Wendy Gibson has shared a wonderful Christmas kit for you to enjoy! The challenge is sweet and simple: use the Christmas-themed freebies to make a Christmas layout!

Here's some exciting news! Throughout the month, two challenge winners will be randomly selected. Each winner will get a free copy of Scrapbook MAX! 2.0 software + Life Is Beautiful mega expansion pack (or, if they already own the software, a choice of one mega expansion pack!)

Disclaimer: No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited or taxed. Prizes must be accepted as awarded (no cash value). Electronic download delivery only. The decision of the moderator is final.

Be sure to check out the December 2009 issue of The Groove. You'll find layouts made using Scrapbook MAX! 2.0, fun and inspiration, and more!

Happy Scrapping!
    from The Groove
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Karin; 12-01-2009, 05:14 PM.

• sylvia esther
    replied
    Thank you so much for choosing me as a winner, I just can't believe it! Everyone's layouts and entries were so good. I am so happy that i found this great site and program, my life is fuller and the people and friendships warm your heart.

Leave a comment:

• bluevelvet
    replied
    WooHoo!!! I was one of the ones that got picked for free SBM2.0 and since I already got it I got to pick one of the expansion kits...This is just so awesome thank you so much!!!! I feel so honored!!

Leave a comment:

• dillie1
    replied
    Backgrounds are found by going to Page> Settings. On the Background tab, choose Select Background Image - this will take you to where you will find the backgrounds.

Dillie

Leave a comment:

• memphisfran
    replied
    I found out how to do this but I can't find that folder anywhere! Even tried to resave it and it says it's there in the folder I put my stuff...but I can't find it through explorer or through SBM. GRRR!

Leave a comment:

• memphisfran
    replied
    I only have buttons for embellishments, photo and paper scraps how to do you select background image. I saved this and it said it imported but I can't find it either!

Leave a comment:

• mollie
    replied
    My Friend's new Puppy..

Thanks Wendy for this challenge and SylviaEsther for the Christmas frame.

Leave a comment:

• sylvia esther
    replied
    Lilac Christmas

Another entry in this fun contest!

Leave a comment:

• sylvia esther
    replied
    Joy Joy Joy

Thank you Wendy for the challenge and the beautiful kit. Here is my latest entry in icy blue.

Leave a comment:

• forever-ru
    replied
    linking layout to this thread

So I actually made my first 2 layouts for this month's challenge, posted them to the gallery in the correct format, and am now trying to link them to this thread. I'm told they are too big?!?! Maybe my photos are at high resolutions? Any suggestions on how to re-size my layout in order to put them in the forums...maybe a thumbnail?!?!
    Slow learning curve but making baby steps!!! Thanks for all your help. The challenge really made me jump in with both feet and try out some new features!

Leave a comment:

• melissa76
    replied
    Have been out of action for a while...Phew its great to be back!
    Here is my dec freebie layout.
    Melissa76
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• sacannon
    replied
    Finally made it in. I started this a couple of weeks ago, got side tracked and just got back to it.

This is my mom and Kobi. I have probably used this picture before, but I think it's cute.

Leave a comment:

• WendyG
    replied
    wow! love all the variation in all the layouts....great job people!!

Leave a comment:

• dustnicole
    replied
    My babies!

Christmas, their favorite time of the year!
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• mollie
    replied
    Oh, Dillie my bad--I thought I was in another section....sorry!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X