No announcement yet.

Scrappin' Challenge 5 ~ Hosted by Tina

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am at work and I just stopped in to get a peek at some recipes. Now I am hungry--FreeSpirit your Quorn fillets sound real good--I can't wait to try them--mmm and to top it of with delicious Chocolate Truffels for dessert from Nanwu--yummy. I think I am all set.

Love the way you both did your recipes. Awesome. And Nanwu your coffee cup stains paper --I love it...
    Last edited by dillie1; 12-09-2009, 03:25 PM.

Comment

My buddies are Angelwithin, omajo, babylicious36, all my memories. and Angle

Comment

and here's the card stock i made for this one two
        Attached Files

My buddies are Angelwithin, omajo, babylicious36, all my memories. and Angle

Comment

Spicy Ice-Cream Punch

Here's a fairly new recipe that I make. It is quick and can be prepared ahead of time.

Comment

Originally posted by TheFreeSpirit View Post
            Here's my layout, this is my own recipe for Chocolate Brownies, but my boys named them Barnies when they were kids and the name stuck!

Enjoy!

Blessings - FS xx
            Great post! It's very nice and userful. Thank you so much for your post.

Comment

All the recipes look SOOOO TASTY! I love all the goodies you are sharing too!!! Thanks so much for participating!! I know that it is a crazy time of year for all of us! I myself haven't had a spare second to get a recipe done! I promise to do one though!

KEEP EM COMING GIRLS!
              Don't procrastinate being happy!
              And don't procrastinate checking out my store!
              Orange Blossom- new release
              sigpic
              My SBM store

Comment

Great challenge Tina...I wish I could eat most of these goodies...lol...
                I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Comment

Here's one of Mum's recipes, a must for smothering over those Chocolate Barnies.

It comes complete with various spatters and Mum's original doodle!

Blessings - FS xx
                  Attached Files
                  Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the little voice at the end of the day that says I will try again tomorrow.

I walk on a rainbow trail
                  I walk on a trail of song
                  And all around me is beauty ~ Navajo Song

Comment

I love this one--nice memory of your mum's recipe for your "Barnies" and a great recipe card. Great Job!!

Comment

I thought I would try this one...I love different kinds of recipes so here is mine...Its only been a tradition for a few yrs but everyone seems to love it.

All papers and elements were made by me from my Country Christmas Kit. I just changed the colors.
                      CHRISTINA

Comment

Working...
                      X