Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gotart
    replied
    I never saw it before until Crops pointed it out. So when I had a chance to change the lettering so it wasn't all capitals, I did it.. I can't stand poptarts. LOL.
    It snows like that & more every yr. Sometimes we can't even get up there in the winter..

Thi was in reply to Memphisfans comment. It did not except her comment when I entered this.
    Last edited by Gotart; 01-05-2010, 08:44 AM. Reason: Did not except Memphisfans comment

Leave a comment:

• PixyGirl
    replied
    Hi, I have been trying to upload my picture to the Challenge Gallery and this is the message I am getting: /home/cadams/www.scrapbookmax.com/htdocs/gallery/uploads/11523: Error creating directory (check permissions). Please notify the System Administrator. Any ideas? Thank you.

Leave a comment:

• lemonade6363
    replied
    Golden Wedding Album

Originally posted by ladyclc View Post
    TO lemonade6363:

I love the Golden Wedding Album. May want to use that idea for a heritage album I'd like to make!
    Did you scan the photos on to your computer or did you get the negatives made to digital images? I'm wondering what the best quality will be. I'd like to just scan them, but not sure how they will turn out.
    THANKS, in advance for your input!
    Hey Lady...

Thank you!! I scanned the photos in...had to sneak them out of the house, but got her done. Scanning usually gives me a pretty good quality photo. Some of those photos were black/white...I changed them all to Sepia for this LO.

Leave a comment:

• memphisfran
    replied
    I hope this is not offensive to you...but I had to chuckle because I thought your screen name was "GO TART" I see now it is GOT ART! LOL I thought maybe you were really a big fan of poptarts or something! HEHEHEHE... I am really tired today so excuse the silliness. Love your lo and that's a cool historical page! And that's lots of snow!

Leave a comment:

• memphisfran
    replied
    Sylvia,

I love this! So gorgeous and ... I love the pics in all the frames including the bracket thing...and the words over the trees just magnificient. I thought mine looked pretty good until I saw yours! (Everyone has done a great job!...I liked the mother-n-law one a lot too...well heck they are all great....glad I don't have to pick! haha

Leave a comment:

• Gotart
    replied
    Here's Mine. Thanks Steve for the kit.

Leave a comment:

• ladyclc
    replied
    HEY Thanks!
    I'll give that a try! I would never have thought to try any of that!

Leave a comment:

• Karin
    replied
    Love the amazing layouts, everyone - and all of creative twists on "gold" - who knew there were so many golden sayings!

Keep on having fun - looks terrrific!

Karin

Leave a comment:

• Kimmyann
    replied
    Great Job!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• dillie1
    replied
    Yeah!! Great Job!! Yes, I had the same challenge as you did KSD, when I first joined..-Love your lo.

Leave a comment:

• ksd_24_f
    replied
    [/url]
    Yay, I did it!!
    Last edited by ksd_24_f; 01-03-2010, 12:16 PM. Reason: didn't work

Leave a comment:

• srussell
    replied
    Awesome Work on the Challlenge Layouts

Hi Everyone... I'm amazed at all the creative variations using my kit! Please keep up the good work on the Challenge.

Leave a comment:

• Kimmyann
    replied
    Too Cute Mollie!!!

Leave a comment:

• mollie
    replied
    Goldilocks and The Three Bears

My all time favorite story....

Thanks Steve for this awesome challenge and the kit..

Leave a comment:

• Kimmyann
    replied
    Kel,
    I Sent you a Step by step PM, on how to fix it.....Try it out on that layout

Leave a comment:

Working...
X