Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dillie1
    replied
    After you upload them in the Gallery, take the second link (Linked Image) underneath your layout, copy and paste it to this reply.
    Last edited by dillie1; 01-03-2010, 10:28 AM.

Leave a comment:

• ksd_24_f
    replied
    larger image?

How are you guys getting your lo's to appear so large on these threads. I can only seem to add mine as attachments and their teeny tiny
    Thanks
    Kel - still learning!

Leave a comment:

• ksd_24_f
    replied
    2nd attempt

Well here's my second attempt at this 'Gold challenge' - This is addictive. I am not getting any housework done!!
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• dillie1
    replied
    Originally posted by ladyclc View Post
    HI,
    I just downloaded the january freebie at first couldn't find anything.
    Now I've found the Freebie 'Golden' theme under embellishments. But are there other items to 'find' under paper or text?
    This is my first freebie download and am fairly new to this program.
    Any input?? THANKS!
    For Backgrounds--On the toolbar click Page, then Settings, then you will click background settings, click select background image and then look for January Freebie.

PaperScraps, click the icon for paper scraps and then look for January-Freebie.

I hope this helps..
    Last edited by dillie1; 01-03-2010, 09:58 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Kimmyann
    replied
    Backgrounds and Paper Scraps are also included,

Leave a comment:

• ladyclc
    replied
    TO lemonade6363:

I love the Golden Wedding Album. May want to use that idea for a heritage album I'd like to make!
    Did you scan the photos on to your computer or did you get the negatives made to digital images? I'm wondering what the best quality will be. I'd like to just scan them, but not sure how they will turn out.
    THANKS, in advance for your input!

Leave a comment:

• ladyclc
    replied
    January freebie trouble

HI,
    I just downloaded the january freebie at first couldn't find anything.
    Now I've found the Freebie 'Golden' theme under embellishments. But are there other items to 'find' under paper or text?
    This is my first freebie download and am fairly new to this program.
    Any input?? THANKS!
    Last edited by ladyclc; 01-03-2010, 09:44 AM. Reason: make clearer

Leave a comment:

• dillie1
    replied
    Pictures taken from the internet--American GoldRush

Leave a comment:

• Kimmyann
    replied
    KSD,
    To make pictures or Embellishments go back or front, Hold CTRL while pushing the Up / Down key, or right click and click on arrange and select which ever option you want.

Leave a comment:

• ksd_24_f
    replied
    Amazed

I'm amazed at these LO's - you guys are really good! How do you get the picture inside the ornament?

Leave a comment:

• sylvia esther
    replied
    Ornament of gold

Another attempt at this challenge
    Attached Files
    Last edited by sylvia esther; 01-03-2010, 07:22 AM.

Leave a comment:

• sylvia esther
    replied
    Golden moments

Probably didn't use as much as I should have but I liked it like this. Thanks Steve for the kit and Michelle for the shapes.

Leave a comment:

• mollie
    replied
    Wow, such great layouts everyone. Love each and everyone's crafty ideas. Thanks Dillie for your template--will sure use it. Now, I need to come up with something. Once again, great job to all!!

Leave a comment:

• sylvia esther
    replied
    Christmas on the tamar

Thanks Steve for the challenge and the great kit. I used as much as I dared.

Leave a comment:

• lemonade6363
    replied
    Golden Memories

Here is my contribution...my mother-in-law as a child. Thank you for the challenge AND the freebies...will utilize them quite a bit for the Golden Anniversary album I am making!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X