• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Album Cover

Attached Files

Comment

Hello all,

Here's my album cover. I can't put it in the gallery because of some glitch but wanted to post it here using my photobucket. Hope that's not like a violation or anything!

Dina AKA MemphisFran

Comment

Okay Michelle,

When I make that into a template (I know how to do that) how do you attach it in here? : ) Thanks darling!
        Dina AKA MemphisFran

Comment

Here is an album page.

Attached Files

Comment

This is probably a little to fancy Michelle but maybe some one can use the template so I am posting it also. I used your Just Peachy kit the colors are so vivid! I had to put it on 4share the file was too big.
            http://www.4shared.com/file/19693957...hallenge8.html

SO here is the album cover I made
            CHRISTINA

Comment

Originally posted by dillie1 View Post
              Here is a template. Had to use 4share because file is too large. Will post more later--

http://www.4shared.com/file/19589496...yTemplate.html
              Dillie, I couldn't get this link to work....Said it was an invalid link..... I love the page....

I think I have downloaded everyone's pages...They are ALL great!!!!! I love the selections and different styles to the layouts....Thanks...and I noticed others downloaded them too, which is SUPER...lol...Keep "em coming...I have to finish this up by Monday...

Dina, to upload your template (.smt file) You need to make sure that when you post here, that you use the Go Advanced Icon for your posting....Underneath the box you are writing in, you will see another icon that says Manage Attachments...Click on that and a box will appear..Click on Add Files...Now, you need to browse through your computer files to find it...Go to My Documents, then Scrapbookmax, then Templates, and open the template you want to upload....You should see it in the bottom area of the attachment box...Then Click on Insert Attachment...and thats it...Submit Relpy and the download should show...Just make sure it is 5mb or less...
              I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Comment

" Dillie, I couldn't get this link to work....Said it was an invalid link..... I love the page...."

Thanks Michelle for letting me know--I was in a hurry that day --was already late for work. I know I shouldn't scrap before work, because I never know when to quit. Haste makes Waste as my mother always says.
                Try this one...

http://www.4shared.com/file/19727781...Boys_Page.html

Thanks again...
                Last edited by dillie1; 01-14-2010, 07:22 PM.

Comment

Thank you sweetie...

Comment

Hi

Here is my cover, which I have also uploaded as a template. I think the fonts used on the template are all available free on the internet.

Blessings - FS xx

OOps! This is so small - should I have posted it differently? I just put it in as an attachment, but I'm wondering if I did the wrong thing!
                    Attached Files
                    Last edited by TheFreeSpirit; 01-15-2010, 01:26 PM.
                    Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the little voice at the end of the day that says I will try again tomorrow.

I walk on a rainbow trail
                    I walk on a trail of song
                    And all around me is beauty ~ Navajo Song

Comment

Here is another page..

Attached Files

Comment

No you did it fine FS.....Very pretty page...and Dillie, yours as well....You know, I am going to have a hard time choosing just ONE cover for this book...lol...Maybe I will have to make a couple albums...hehehe...At least all the pages I can use....<wink>
                        I really appreciate all your help ladies...MUAH!!!!!!

Comment

Finally had some time to join a challenge. Here is a cute little page I turned into a template with Michelle's "chocolate freebie"
                          Hope you like. I uploaded it to 4shared because of the size. You can download here. http://www.4shared.com/file/19814431...ge_jan_10.html

Comment

Here is a Boy Layout, using Millie May By Wolvsie

[IMG][/IMG]

I Hope this Link Works!!!! First Time to Try this.

http://www.4shared.com/file/19814747...Boys_Rule.html
                            Last edited by Kimmyann; 01-15-2010, 08:46 PM. Reason: Layout didn't post
                            Hugs!!

Comment

Love it Kimmyann!

Comment

Thanks Marion!!!!! Love Your Layout too!!! The Bear in that Layout is SOOOOO Darling!!!!!

A Family Layout made with Wolvsie's Faith Freebie

http://www.4shared.com/file/19820289...s_Forever.html

[IMG][/IMG]
                                Hugs!!

Comment

Working...
                                X