Scrappin' Challenge 8

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Happy Anniversary

Here is My Cover Page. Hope the Attachment works!!!! Things have changed so MUCH!!!!

[IMG][/IMG]
    Attached Files
    Hugs!!

Comment

Another Boy Page, made with Stone Washed from Wolvsie.......By The Way.....HAPPY Be-Lated Birthday Wolvsie!!!!! Hope You Had a Wonderful Day!!!!

http://www.4shared.com/file/19857518...l_Be_Boys.html

[IMG][/IMG]
      Hugs!!

Comment

Very cute, thanks again!

Comment

Hope I'm not too late.
          Attached Files
          Last edited by ValerieElaine; 01-16-2010, 01:00 PM. Reason: forgot file

My friends are Smile, Kimmyann ,Marshalynn, wolvsie35 and Nicole

Comment

Here is a Family Generation Layout.....Made with Just Peachy By Wolvsie

Can Ya'll Tell it is Cold, Raining, and Yuky in Texas Today?.......LOL

http://www.4shared.com/file/19873840...nerations.html

[IMG][/IMG]
            Hugs!!

Comment

These are lovely ladies. Thanks for sharing them. ( I hope it keeps raining Kimmyann, ha ha)

Comment

Thanks Dr. Marion!!!! So you can Tell I am About ready for your Couch!!!! (I am Going Crazy!!!!)
                Hugs!!

Comment

Here is another Family Moment......LOL "Kin Folk" .....Made with Polka Dotted Kisses, by Wolvsie

I didn't do a Template, because I was playing around.......

[IMG][/IMG]
                  Hugs!!

Comment

I got two more done, hope you can use these.
                    Attached Files
                    Last edited by tanni; 01-16-2010, 08:35 PM.
                    Mary S

Comment

I finally got something to upload. I am getting so frustrated. One will upload the next one won't. Someone tell me how to hold my mouth!

Dina AKA MemphisFran

Comment

Cover Template

I should have done this in the above post...what was I thinking?

Here we go hope it works and hope someone can use this page!

Dina
                        Attached Files
                        Dina AKA MemphisFran

Comment

Hello,
                          I tried to save a template to post to this site. I exported it as a template then checked the boxes to remove the picture and to optimize, however, when it shows me the little thumbnail of it, the pictures are still there and when I import it into Scrapbookmax, the pictures show then too - this is the first time I've tried to make a template. Can anyone help me with this? Thank you!

Comment

It will show on your computer, but should be gone in the Template you share. As long as you check "remove Photo"
                            Hugs!!

Comment

Pixy, you can also right click on the photo's and click on Clear Image....This works too! I hope to see your page...

Everyone else has done a wonderful jobI have had some computer issues and had to redo my laptop...I am hoping by tomorrow, things will be finished...I have a gift for you all that participated as well, but I have to wait to give it to you until my comp is up and running again....I am so glad I have a computer geek for a bf...lol
                              I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Comment

I guess I will have to do this one step at a time. I did click on the picture and used "clear picture" which worked, but now I don't know how to upload the template to this post? Thank you.

Comment

Working...
                                X