• Show
Clear All

• angelwithin
    started a topic Scrapping Challenge 9 ~ hosted by Autisticwonder

Scrapping Challenge 9 ~ hosted by Autisticwonder

take it away donna

• TheFreeSpirit
    replied
    I couldn't resist putting this one in, as I was working on it yesterday. I made this quiz for my DDIL's babyshower when she was expecting Scarlet. We had such a ball in the garden, playing silly games. Perhaps someone will be able to use the template.

Blessings - FS xx
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• wolvsie35
    replied
    Donna, thanks for another wonderful challenge...I can't thank you enough for doing it...<wink> I started making something, and then this weekend got out of hand with parents over...lol...I apologize for not getting into this one...UGH...Maybe I can post it later sometime...I jsut love your ideas for challenges...Love ya and again thanks...xoxo

Leave a comment:

• autisticwonder
    replied
    You all have been terrific with this GAMES challenge!! Love what you thought up!! VERY clever!!
    At least it is something more we can do than just templates, cards, etc..we can do GAMES too!!

HUGS all!!
    and BIG THANKS Michelle for letting me have the Scrappin Challenge to do it with!!
    donna

Leave a comment:

• TheFreeSpirit
    replied
    Dillie, love your spot the difference game! So much fun!

Grannywin, Valentine bingo, how clever! I'm just besotted by anything with hearts in it!

Leave a comment:

• autisticwonder
    replied
    Shapes for individual download..adding Bingo grid..

Learning this new form of uploading attachments..Hoping downloading them will be the same as
    click on item, Right click and choose SAVE AS or SAVE TARGET AS..We shall see!! LOL I'll be making and adding more today!! Keep em comin!!

HUGS!
    donna
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• autisticwonder
    replied
    You all are just soooo clever!! Brilliant fun!! THANKS so much for sharing all this wonderful stuff!!

Leave a comment:

• dillie1
    replied
    Spot The Differences--Find 10 things that are different in the bottom picture. Enjoy...

DH_Spot The Differences.sm2t
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• autisticwonder
    replied
    TOTALLY EXCITED grannywin!! WAY to GO!! LOVE it, Love it , LOVE it all!!

Will post some more shapes shortly..and try to figure out how to work the new upload process..
    THANKS Freespirit for the help!!

HUGS,
    donna

Leave a comment:

• grannywin
    replied
    I thought this version would be more fun to play next month. I created it for a Women's Club but it would also work for other gatherings. You could easily alter the original template to use any 30-word list.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• grannywin
    replied
    Thanks for the guidance, Free Spirit. If I did this correctly, the picture should be larger than my last posting.

Leave a comment:

• autisticwonder
    replied
    Awesome..WILD!! WONDERFUL stuff here folks!! WOW!!

Dillie1 ...WAY TO GO GIRL!!..LOVE the hidden objects games and kids love to find stuff like that...MANY HUGS!!

Grannywin!! HOT DOG!! you did a VALENTINE BINGO GAME!! WAY COOL!! THANKS BUNCHES!!

Nannybernie!! TOo EXCITING!! LOVE the SNAKES and LADDERS !! GREAT WORK on that!!

FReeSpirit..THANKS so much for the explanation AND the GREAT tip for the image code we need for new attachment postings..!!! LOVE ya girl!!

Valerie ELAINE!! YES!! Way COOL!! the hidden pictures game with great items to show you what to look for!!

I"m sooo TICKLED with everyone's participation!! It does require a lot of thought and items you may not have to create it!!

HUGS!! Keep em coming!!
    donna

Leave a comment:

• nannybernie
    replied
    That is pretty nifty. I like the type of game where you have to find things.

Leave a comment:

• ValerieElaine
    replied
    Another version of Hidden Objest game

Leave a comment:

• nannybernie
    replied
    Okay, another one, have thought about this and had to find some pics to put this together. Old Classic Snakes and Ladders, hope you like my version....
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

Working...
X