X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• angelwithin
    started a topic February Designer Challenge Hosted by Angelwithin

February Designer Challenge Hosted by Angelwithin

Just as you thought it was safe on site I have come back to haunt you all Yes you have the pleasure of my company for a whole month!!!

Pimp that Photo!

Let's focus on the photographs instead of the overall design of the layout this month, so often beautiful photographs and cherished memories get buried beneath a ton of pretty embellishments, so this month i'd like you to play with your photographs!

There are so many wonderful effects you can do with the advanced tools in Scrapbook Max! So Lets play with them.

Attached are some simple things you can do in the advanced tools.

Once you have finished playing with your photo then it is time to scrap it.

Pimp that Photo!

Rules:

1) Using the advanced tools adjust your photo to show its true beauty.
    2) Scrap a page using the adjusted photo (please note rule 3)
    3) You may only use 1 paper/background, up to 5 embellishments and 1 adjust photo per page.
    4) your page must be uploaded to the gallery and either the link or image placed in this thread
    5) All pages are to be uploaded by Wednesday 24th February
    6) A Vote will take place from Thursday 25th until Saturday 27th
    7) A 1st, 2nd and 3rd prize will be awarded to the pages voted with the most interesting photo effects that also abide by rule 3
    Attached Files

• Kimmyann
    replied
    Congrats Everyone!!!! Awesome Work!!!!

Leave a comment:

• fourfoxes
    replied
    Congrats to the winners! All very well deserved!

Leave a comment:

• ksd_24_f
    replied
    WOW - I'm in shock!! And sooo thrilled! Yeah Thank you so much!! They were all such great LO's and I had such a blast with this challenge. I learnt a whole bunch of tricks I didn't even know we could do with this program. So thanks again!!
    Kelly

Leave a comment:

• TheFreeSpirit
    replied
    Congratulations to Valerie, Dillie and Ksd, I'm sure you'll all have a ball in the shop!

I don't know about everyone else, but I'm ready for a new challenge.

Blessings - FS xx

Leave a comment:

• ValerieElaine
    replied
    Dilli daid it all. Thank you very much ,Fiona. Now i'm off to do one of my favourite pastimes--SHOP!

Leave a comment:

• dillie1
    replied
    This is quite a surprise with so much talent here and the great pages that were made I never expected it. I really love every page that was posted. Thank you Fiona for this great challenge it truly made me experiment with the "effects" in which I never touched before. Looking forward for the new challenges ahead. Thanks again everyone!!

Leave a comment:

• MeegsBeads
    replied
    well done!! =) i didn't finish mine in time - i am still trying to fiddle around with a few photographs :P
    you have all done great pages, and have given me some inspiration!
    Meegs

Leave a comment:

• sacannon
    replied
    Congrats to all the winners and everyone did a great job.

Leave a comment:

• angelwithin
    replied
    Drumroll....and the winner are...

well the voting is now closed and here are the winners

1st Place (layout B) ValerieElaine

2nd Place (layout U) Dillie1

3rd Place (layout O) ksd_24_f

I'll be PM'ing the winners shortly with their prizes:
    3rd prize is a choice of 1 kit from my store stock
    2nd prize is a choice of 2 kits from my store stock
    1st prize is the choice of either 3 kits from my store stock or Valerie can choose to have a kit made especially for her in which ever colour and theme she likes

Leave a comment:

• angelwithin
    replied
    IT's Vote Time

go through all the pages entered this month, choose your favourites not forgetting the whole objective in this month challenge was to be creative with the actual photograph

once you have decided you're 1st 2nd and 3rd placed pages make your vote here: http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/FLQ5MWS

the pages have been lettered A to Z on the attachments to help you vote

good luck everyone
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• angelwithin
    replied
    you have about 12 hours left to upload a page for the vote.....good luck everyone xx

Leave a comment:

• angelwithin
    replied
    fabulous pages everyone...keep them coming

on thursday i'll be placing up the voting page for everyone to vote for their favourite pages and their favourite effects, so if you want to be in to win a fabulous prize ....get your pages up by thursady

Leave a comment:

• ValerieElaine
    replied
    Fantastic job ladies. All layouts are spectacular, so many different looks.
    Credits for this in gallery.

Leave a comment:

• srhevans
    replied

hey

I dont know how many embies i used, but i had fun as always. thank you for letting me play with effects, and i cant wait to learn more soon.

thanks again!

sarah

Leave a comment:

Working...
X