Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here's mine for the challenge.

Comment

Thanks Michelle for this beautiful mini kit...

Comment

Hello All,

Wolvsie asked me to watch the challenge thread for her as she gets some much needed R & R where no internet will reach! HA

Kosinsky -- Lovely layout with your Dad and a most treasured memory great way to capture it.

Dillie, great layout ... is that a picture of "a" Santa or your Dad Santa?

Great job ladies.

Check for a PM for your link!

Thanks,

Dina aka Memphisfran
        Dina AKA MemphisFran

Comment

Originally posted by memphisfran View Post
          Hello All,

Wolvsie asked me to watch the challenge thread for her as she gets some much needed R & R where no internet will reach! HA

Kosinsky -- Lovely layout with your Dad and a most treasured memory great way to capture it.

Dillie, great layout ... is that a picture of "a" Santa or your Dad Santa?

Great job ladies.

Check for a PM for your link!

Thanks,

Dina aka Memphisfran

Dina that is my Dad...my brother now plays Santa at the same Mall as where my Dad use to play...

Comment

Dillie,

Wow! He was a great Santa...what a nice tradition for your family! Well, that makes the page even more special!

Thanks for sharing,

Dina
            Dina AKA MemphisFran

Comment

You all did a super job....If anyone who participated in this challenge and didn't receive the freebie, let me know...and thanks Dina for all your help....((HUGS))
              I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Comment

Working...
              X