March 2010 Designer Challenge hosted by Donna Thomas {autisticwonder}

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Daddy Ur the BEST!!!

My dad's birthday is coming up this week, so I made this layout as a gift . . . Credits to Karens Scraps and Graphics Hot Romance freebie kit . . .
    For some reason I wasn't able to upload the pic to gallery. I'll try again later. . . Oh bugger, can't seem to upload template either Can anyone help?
    Attached Files

Comment

Hi, I'm not sure I'm doing this right. . . I realised the file size is probably my problem . . . So I created a 4shared account. . . (was I supposed to say yes, I want others to be able to browse my stuff?!?!) Very new to all this so please bear with me. . . I'm hoping all I need to do is copy the link in here and it'll work?!? Hold thumbs
      [IMG]Daddy ur the Best! ZA.sm2t[/IMG]
      Last edited by Daydreamer; 03-11-2010, 03:39 AM. Reason: Link not working

Comment

Daydreamer..OUTSTANDING template and a GREAT sentiment to your DAD!! Happy Birthday to him!!

I see the file size is 6.7 for the template..5.0 is limit for uploads to forum for templates I'm afraid. But good news ..your link works!! BRAVO!!

THANKS so much sWEETIE..you are coming along GREAT!! Keep em comin!! TOO fun!!

HUGS,
        donna

Comment

The Best Witch

Hi everyone

Here's The Best Witch layout. I had such fun making the embies and papers, I am going to upload them tomorrow so you guys can share them.

Blessings - FS xx
          Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the little voice at the end of the day that says I will try again tomorrow.

I walk on a rainbow trail
          I walk on a trail of song
          And all around me is beauty ~ Navajo Song

Comment

Yippee, Scrapbook Max's Gallery is up and running again . . . Here's my pic

Comment

Hello, I must say these are some great layouts everyone.

My mom was pregnant with me and the day she went into labor she promised my sister and my brother that she would take them to an "IceCream" Social. While they were there my mom went into labor. Yes and to this day, my favorite thing in the whole world is Ice Cream.

I am having challenges uploading my template--will try again later..

Last edited by dillie1; 03-11-2010, 02:38 PM.

Comment

Love your colours and fonts Dillie. . . They're simply perfect for your layout!

Comment

Originally posted by Daydreamer View Post
                  Love your colours and fonts Dillie. . . They're simply perfect for your layout!
                  Thank you--the ICE CREAM is called Alpha Ice Cream and I found them at CraftyScraps a few months ago.

Here is my template

http://www.4shared.com/file/23921906...ice_cream.html
                  Attached Files

Comment

Play Pals

My grandaughter Ella loves playing with her best pal Noah. Noah is a newfoundland and he is as large in heart as he is in size.
                    I used elements from the FST_Summers_End kit, thank you Fiona, and the Waves kit. I have attached the template and the embellishments for you as well. I hope you enjoy.
                    Attached Files
                    Last edited by lindaathome; 03-11-2010, 05:44 PM.
                    I am a proud Member of the Following Creative Teams

My friends are Angelwithin, Carena, Daydreamer, Dillie1, Eye. Frannieanne, Granny, Janarae, KimmyAnn, ksd_24_f, Marion, Moonbeam, The FreeSpirit and Wolvsie35

Comment

hehehehe...I LOVE ice cream too!! GREAT story Dillie!! I'll remember that!! heheheheehehe

Go lindaathome!! HUGE dog compared to that little girl!! WOW!! Too fun!!

ah..folks..THIS IS FUN ANd the month isn't even half over!! LOTS of wonderful templates and ideas as well as awesome embies!!

LOVE these kinda challenges!!

HUGS and keep em coming!!

donna

Comment

Sand Art

This is a page of very awesome sand art creations. There is a contest every year on the beach in New Hampshire.

I used elements from the Surf and Sand kit.

I have attached the template and the embies.
                        Attached Files

My friends are Angelwithin, Carena, Daydreamer, Dillie1, Eye. Frannieanne, Granny, Janarae, KimmyAnn, ksd_24_f, Marion, Moonbeam, The FreeSpirit and Wolvsie35

Comment

Ella loves to play outside no matter what the weather is. She makes the cutest little snow bunny.

I used elements from FST_Winter_Fun, thanks Fiona, Charlies Challenge, the ribbon is from Grungy Gal kit, and MMC_August_Challenge. The background is my own.

I have included the template and the embies for you. Enjoy.

Linda
                          Attached Files

Comment

This was my great grandson's first Halloween. He wasn't sure what to think of all of the costumes and commotion. We had a Howling good time. This is my vote for the "Howliest Halloween"

I used elements from the Funky Fusion kit and the FST-October_Chalenge, thanks again Fiona. The background is my own picture.

I have included the template and embies also. Enjoy.
                            Attached Files

Comment

Lindaathome!!! WOWW!! You have been busy and these are AWESOME!!
                              Love the Sand pictures ...GRACIOUS..that is FANTASTIC to see!!
                              LOVE the WINTER SCENE!! WOWWY!!
                              Halloween ROCKS!!

HUGS!!
                              donna

Comment

Thank you so much Donna. I had some of them done last night but was unable to upload. I am loving this challenge. Thank you so much for offering it. There are so many wonderful and different ideas and pages that everyone is submitting. This is my first challenge and I am loving it.

Linda

Comment

Working...
                                X