No announcement yet.

March 2010 Designer Challenge hosted by Donna Thomas {autisticwonder}

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is my favorite picture of my maternal grandmother. She lived out of state. We visited with her once or twice a year when I was growing up. She always made those visits very special and memorable. She was such a kind and loving person.

I made this completely with the FST_Timeless_Elegance kit. Thanks Fiona. You have such lovely kits and are so kind to share them with us.

I have included the template and embies as well.

Linda
    Attached Files
    I am a proud Member of the Following Creative Teams

My friends are Angelwithin, Carena, Daydreamer, Dillie1, Eye. Frannieanne, Granny, Janarae, KimmyAnn, ksd_24_f, Marion, Moonbeam, The FreeSpirit and Wolvsie35

Comment

Sweetest Smiles

My grandaughter Arika and her cousins Liz and Ashton always have the sweetest smiles. They brighten your day and make everything seem better.

I used the FST_Chalenge_59 kit and the ribbon from the FST_Timeless_Challenge. Credits to Fiona again. Papers are from Scrapbooks Plus.

Template and embies attached.

Linda
      Attached Files

My friends are Angelwithin, Carena, Daydreamer, Dillie1, Eye. Frannieanne, Granny, Janarae, KimmyAnn, ksd_24_f, Marion, Moonbeam, The FreeSpirit and Wolvsie35

Comment

The Best Witch

Here are the first of the embies for this kit.

More to follow.

FS xx
        Attached Files
        Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the little voice at the end of the day that says I will try again tomorrow.

I walk on a rainbow trail
        I walk on a trail of song
        And all around me is beauty ~ Navajo Song

Comment

The Best Witch

Some more ...
          Attached Files
          Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the little voice at the end of the day that says I will try again tomorrow.

Comment

and some more ...
            Attached Files

Comment

The Best Witch

Some papers and overlays ...

Enjoy!

Blessings - FS xx
              Attached Files

Comment

OK...me have to be bad guy here..LOL

Want to make it clear to everyone what is allowed for distribution and what isn't again..for newbies this is always hard to understand at first so please DON'T take this as gotta "hand cuff" you and throw you in the scrapbook ethiquette stockade!! LOL

Love the templates being created!! WOW..Knock my socks off.. and the credits are awesome!!

BUT WE CAN't REDISTRIBUTE PERSONAL USE items which I 'm confident these are in some cases.

If the EMBELLISHMENTS you used to create the templates are CREATED by someone else..You can not
                put them in zip form and give them out here for any credit. I only credit YOUR template creation using them.YOUR created embellishements get credits..not from someone else..

If you use the forums ( template and embellishments sections freebies) then you can create a template with them and
                submit the template here for your design workup using those items and credit those items like you are doing a great job of already.

BUt if you haven't created the embellishments..PLEASE don't pack them up for us to have here in anything other than a template form.You CAN link us to the place you got
                them as a nice gesture..but I can only give you credit for what YOU designed..

It's hard to tell sometime who has designed what and I'm seeing Crafty , Carena and Fiona's names showing up on items in zip file embellishment..My oversight. I'm AWaKE NOW!!

Just so you know..this is a common error newbies make and Carena, Wolvsie (Crafty), Fiona and myself do not hold grudges to minor infractions like this. It's just something we all have to learn.

The new program always us to take individual pieces off our pages and make embellishments of our own from fonts we use.. So I encourage you to try using some shapes merged together or font wordart to give us here if you don't have an outside program like gimp (free program) , Adobe, Real Draw, or Corel Paint Shop Pro!!

LOVE what you are trying to do..BUt for here out..Please remember that!! No embellishment packs with items NOT created by you personally!!

BIG THANKS!! and so sorry if this embarrasses anyone..but that is why we are here..to LEARN!!

GORGEOUS templates..WOW!!

THANKS and HUGS all!!
                donna

Comment

yeah FREESPIRIT!! GO woman!! TONS more goodies!! LOVE THEM!! THANKS SWEETIE!!

Casper is one of my favorite ghosts of all time!! LOL

HUGS,
                  donna

Comment

The Best Witch

and last, some word art and a couple more embies.

Blessings - FS xx
                    Attached Files

Comment

• Casper is one of my favorite ghosts of all time!! LOL
                      Me too! and you're welcome, having great fun here. Course I did have to take some time of to do some work ...

FS xx

Comment

• Donna,

I am guilty as charged. I sincerely apologize to all of the designers and everyone. I thought I was following the instructions. This is my first challenge. My ignorance is no excuse, and I apologize. Is there a way to remove my attachments? I am soooooo sorry everyone.

Linda

Comment

• Linda...

OH, please don't worry and you are not the only one..No need to point fingers. It's MY job to make sure you all understand the ethiquette of using other peoples items. The designers stuff being given out are from very generous , fun loving, never will bite you for this kind of thing, talented ladies..THey understand!!

Once posted only SBM can delete if complaints are given to them from designers. THat hasn't happened. But from here on out..I need folks to please be care what they are bundling up to give out..

AWESOME job with your templates girl..THose are perfectly ok to give out if the items have been given out in the forums..THE CREDITS are the things most people forget to give and you have been PERFECT with credits..THat is soooo appreciated by everyone!!

This is such a common thing with newbies..So you have now been initiated and are no longer considered a Newbie!! CONGRATS!!!

Hugs sweetie!!
                          donna

Comment

• Little Cowboys

This an effort on my part to humbly make an effort to show my sincerity of my mistakes.

These are my two sons and my nephew when playing Cowboys and Indians was still in vogue. Circa 1973. They were the cutest little cowboys in my rodeo.

I have included the template and my hand made embies as well. I stamped the Star and Horses with Stampin Up stamps from the Wanted set.

I do want to thank everyone, especially Austisticwonder and Dillie1 for all of the help and encouragement they have shown me during this new journey I have decided to take.

Linda
                            Attached Files
                            Last edited by lindaathome; 03-12-2010, 08:33 PM. Reason: Spelling corrections and additional credits

Comment

• My neice Baylee Rose - always the clown!

Comment

• MVP Dream Team

My son Larry was very active and loved to play football. He loved putting on Uncle Buster's helmet and being the quarterback of our little Dream team. He always wore the helmet off to one side in his own stylish way.

This page was made from the gorgeous kit from the Weekly Challenge 56 ~ Hosted by Sacannon . I made the Title and have attached it as an embie. I have also attached the template for you.

Linda
                                Attached Files
                                Last edited by lindaathome; 03-12-2010, 09:58 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X