• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wolvsie35
    started a topic Scrappin' Challenge 15

Scrappin' Challenge 15

I sure hope you all had a good Easter...Mine was great...but busy...<wink>

It is time for another challenge...This one might take you some time to complete...lol....we are going to go on a little "Scrappin' Hunt" FUN! FUN!

Here is what you need to do...(This time there is no freebie of mine to use)....You are to go in the embellishment thread and hunt for these items to use....Make sure you give credit to those sharing individuals and please DO NOT change colors on the items you find (excluding the 2 papers you use)....For example: If I was giving away a blue bow, do not download it and change it to red for the layout...You must find exactly what is listed...You might have to hunt even more this way...lol...

You layout must consist of the foloowing....
    * 2 papers (you may recolor)
    *Something blue
    *1 butterfly
    *tag
    *1 red bow
    *and any 2 other freebies you want to use

Remember, they have to be items that are being given away in our forum...You may use any amount of photo's...but DO NOT use anymore items then what is listed above...You should have no more then 8 items on your page...You can use any theme you wish...Have fun on the hunt...I can't wait to see what you all come up with...I might even have a surprise for you if you participate...<wink>
    Upload your layout to the correct catagory in the gallery and then post it here for all to see...Don't forget to tell us who/what items you used to make your layout...

• Pelle
    replied
    Am not sure if this work but I give it a try so here goes my page to the Challenge 5 hosted by Wolvsie 3
    With compliments
    Pelle

Last edited by Pelle; 04-12-2010, 05:12 AM.

Leave a comment:

• MarthaT
    replied
    So many beautiful pages!

Leave a comment:

• wolvsie35
    replied
    Originally posted by Pelle View Post
    Just some few questio about the ch rules.Can we add 8 items and then add text too? Another thing with giving credits,there are no TOU in the boster pack and small pack of embellishments so will you accept booster pack name or if I wriete "from squeks Elements" will be happy if you will answer me.
    With Compliments
    Pelle
    Hi Pelle,
    Yes you need to use the 8 items on your page...and as long as you can give some credit, designer/name of kit, is ok...Just rememeber that the items have to be found on our embellishment section here in our forum...I can't wait to see what you come up with! ((HUGS))

Linda and Dreamer....Wonderful layouts...Love the background you used Linda...and Dreamer, the colors you used were perfect!

Leave a comment:

• Pelle
    replied
    Just some few questio about the ch rules.Can we add 8 items and then add text too? Another thing with giving credits,there are no TOU in the boster pack and small pack of embellishments so will you accept booster pack name or if I wriete "from squeks Elements" will be happy if you will answer me.
    With Compliments
    Pelle

Leave a comment:

• Daydreamer
    replied
    Thanks Michelle for a fantastic challenge. . . If it wasn't for this challenge I'd probably never have bothered going through the whole, yes, the WHOLE, embellishment thread >grin<. . . WOW, what a treat . . . The goodies I found were simply amazing!! THANK YOU EVERYONE for all your great contributions!!!!

PS: I couldn't decide which LO I liked the most, so I've posted all 3 in the gallery

Leave a comment:

• lindaathome
    replied
    Seasons Greetings

I made another entry for this challenge.

Papers are from mommabird
    Something blue is blue bow from mommabird
    butterfly is from rachelliowa
    tag is from angelwithin
    red bow is from mommabird
    my 2 other freebies are the 2 angels on the tag from Omajo

Thanks everyone for the wonderful freebies.

I have included a freebie for you as well.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• wolvsie35
    replied
    Linda, what a great page you made!!!!!! I appreciate you participating...
    I am sending you a surprise...<wink>

Leave a comment:

• lindaathome
    replied
    I'm sorry - my tag is by Sylvia Esther. I incorrectly stated angelwithin. I had a different tag by her but changed it and forgot to uppdate my notes.

Leave a comment:

• lindaathome
    replied
    4th of July

This is my entry in this Challenge. Let me tell you, searching through the Embie forum using dial up takes forever. Thanks for the challenge and all of the freebies I found along the way.

papers are by mommabird - one is shaped using Craftyscraps shape
    red ribbon is from mommabird - yes, it also took me forever to find it
    butterfly is by rachellIowa
    Blue element is the arrow by DSO
    tag is by Angelwithin
    Word Art - I'm A Yankee Dandy - embie is by Fourfoxes
    Title - Sweet Memories - is by angelwithin

Last edited by lindaathome; 04-07-2010, 04:47 PM.

Leave a comment:

• wolvsie35
    replied
    Maureen and Valerie...Super layouts! I hope it didn't take you too long to find everything you needed...<wink> I have sent you something very special...So check your PM's...I apppreciate your support and participation...((HUGS))

Leave a comment:

• ValerieElaine
    replied
    Many thanks to
    MommaBird for butterfly and red bow
    Amythyst for the gingham papers
    Eye for dk blue paper(something blue)
    Sylviaester for tag
    Wickel for 2 trucks

Leave a comment:

• makeyesup
    replied
    Here's mine:

http://www.scrapbookmax.com/gallery/...39178-ask.html

SBM freebies,
    bkgd paper recolored from makeyesup,
    overlay from MA3,
    tag butterfly and corners from MH51,
    matting paper from Eye,
    bow from Fiona, and
    Ask brad from GrannyEster.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• MarthaT
    replied
    Lovely page Kelly

Leave a comment:

• wolvsie35
    replied
    Awesome page Kelly....I knew it would be a "challenge" to find all the pieces...<wink> But at least you had fun doing it...and your page turned out great! Thanks for trying this one...hehe....
    Shhhhhh...but I will be sending you a surprise...

Leave a comment:

Working...
X