X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks Linda and Nana!!!
    Hugs!!

Comment

Had to do this one....We went fishing yesterday, and when Lonnie caught his Big Catch, Ya'll know I thought about this Challenge!!!!
      (I had Tears in My Eyes from LAUGHING!!!!! and he didn't want this picture taken!!!)

[IMG][/IMG]
      Hugs!!

Comment

LOL I get the feeling it's gonna take Lonnie a looong time to live this one down >grin< Fantastic page Kimmyann

Comment

lol Kimmyann great page

An Exclusive Scrapbook Max designer
          , Check out my store
          Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

Comment

O Ya!!!! LOL!!!! Not gonna get to forget this one, DayDreamer!!!! Thanks Fiona!!! Great Challenge!!!
            Hugs!!

Comment

Nice page Tanni. I really like the folded paper look.
              I am a proud Member of the Following Creative Teams

My friends are Angelwithin, Carena, Daydreamer, Dillie1, Eye. Frannieanne, Granny, Janarae, KimmyAnn, ksd_24_f, Marion, Moonbeam, The FreeSpirit and Wolvsie35

Comment

Very good Kimmyann - Perfect timing to get this one in on time. How perfect for this challenge and so perfectly presented.

My friends are Angelwithin, Carena, Daydreamer, Dillie1, Eye. Frannieanne, Granny, Janarae, KimmyAnn, ksd_24_f, Marion, Moonbeam, The FreeSpirit and Wolvsie35

Comment

The Measure of a Man

Great challenge!

I found this lovely quote by the poet Leigh Hunt which I thought was perfect for this page.

Blessings - FS xx
                  Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the little voice at the end of the day that says I will try again tomorrow.

I walk on a rainbow trail
                  I walk on a trail of song
                  And all around me is beauty ~ Navajo Song

Comment

Wonderful page FS. So fitting.

Comment

Originally posted by Kimmyann View Post
                      Had to do this one....We went fishing yesterday, and when Lonnie caught his Big Catch, Ya'll know I thought about this Challenge!!!!
                      (I had Tears in My Eyes from LAUGHING!!!!! and he didn't want this picture taken!!!)

[IMG][/IMG]
                      LMBO!!!!!! Too funny....Awesome layout...
                      You all have been doing an awesome job!
                      I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Comment

that's a beautiful quote for that page FS

well that's my week hosting finished, wolvsie i'm sure will have something to tantilise your creative juices next week

An Exclusive Scrapbook Max designer
                        , Check out my store
                        Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

Comment

Working...
                        X