May 2010 Designer Challenge hosted by Julia Corley {NanaC95565}

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for a great challenge NanaC

What an awesome layout O2BNGdHope . . . Everything fits together so beautifully!!

Thanks for the kind words Val!! Linda, you couln't be more spot on . . . NanaC's challenge was just the catalyst I needed to find out about my family. . . THANKS NANAC!!! . . . Our families are odd about not talking to the kids (no matter what their age) about the happenings and people of the past . . . Surprisingly, both my parents were very forth coming this time when they knew it was "just for my scrapping" I learnt quite a bit. . . Now I'm all excited about doing our ENTIRE family tree from my grandparents to my parents great grandchildren (aunts, uncles, cousins and all included!!!) . . . Ambitious, I know . . . But as a laatlammetjie (born 10 yrs after my youngest sibling), I know very little about my family and this seemed just the way to fix it!!! I've already mailed family members for their pics!!! Wish me well gals!!!

Comment

Oh, Daydreamer! As the "family tree keeper" for my family, I understand your sudden drive for info on your family. Good luck with your hunt and once you have your grandparents, you can search further back as well!
      Melanie

In case I go missing call Moonlightpearl, Granny, twpclerk or Smile! Then have them call Crops because we're probably together at the Yoville Races!

Comment

Good luck daydreamer with your search for your family history. It really is wonderful tracing your ancestry. My oldest sister does genealogy and has traced our famly back many generations. She has discovered very much about those who came before us.

((hugs))
        I am a proud Member of the Following Creative Teams

My friends are Angelwithin, Carena, Daydreamer, Dillie1, Eye. Frannieanne, Granny, Janarae, KimmyAnn, ksd_24_f, Marion, Moonbeam, The FreeSpirit and Wolvsie35

Comment

Beautiful layout daydreamer.

Visit my blog
          Visit my section of the store here

Comment

Originally posted by Daydreamer View Post
            What an awesome layout O2BNGdHope . . . Everything fits together so beautifully!!

Thanks for the kind words Val!! Linda, you couln't be more spot on . . . NanaC's challenge was just the catalyst I needed to find out about my family. . . THANKS NANAC!!! . . . Our families are odd about not talking to the kids (no matter what their age) about the happenings and people of the past . . . Surprisingly, both my parents were very forth coming this time when they knew it was "just for my scrapping" I learnt quite a bit. . . Now I'm all excited about doing our ENTIRE family tree from my grandparents to my parents great grandchildren (aunts, uncles, cousins and all included!!!) . . . Ambitious, I know . . . But as a laatlammetjie (born 10 yrs after my youngest sibling), I know very little about my family and this seemed just the way to fix it!!! I've already mailed family members for their pics!!! Wish me well gals!!!
            Thats great to hear it opened some doors. Good luck in your search of family history.

Visit my blog

Comment

You all have done a great job scrapping. Sorry I haven't been around much, I have been doing school work and my boys are well boys, but hellyans. lol! Gotta love them though. Gosh a busy month this month. I am working on packaging up your mini kit for participation. I will check back in a day or two.

Visit my blog

Comment

I have also been terribly busy this month. Here is my Mom, Dad and my siblings.

Thank you so much for this lovely kit. I love the colors--they are beautiful.

Comment

Hello everyone! Today is the last day for participation. Your layouts look lovely. Please pm me your emails and I will send you your kit for participation. I will check back tomorrow late afternoom. Happy Day!!

Visit my blog

Comment

Working...
                  X