X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wolvsie35
    started a topic Scrappin' Challenge 21

Scrappin' Challenge 21

Are you ready for another challenge...? Well, you better be....<wink> Thsi one is going to be fun...AND, at the end of the week, I am offering a FREE kit to everyone that participates...it is a new kit, not even in the store here yet...So it will be a surprise...here is what we are going to do this week....

Using stuff ONLY from this community (freebies or purchased kits), I want you to use these specific items to make a layout....
    * 1 photo (must be black and white)
    * 1 flower embellishment
    * 1 striped paper as the background
    * At least 1 journaling sentence
    * A scatter of something
    * Use a bracket as an embellishment or in a title
    Now, you can use more then these, but the ones mentioned have to be visible on your page....

Your layout needs to be in the colors that are on my color swatch...Lighter or darker colors of the same shade is ok...If you need help with picking colors please ask...If I am not here to answer, someone will be....k?

Post your layout in the gallery under the right catagory and then post it here for all of us to see...At the end of the week, I will send you a great surprise....((HUGS))
    Attached Files
    Last edited by wolvsie35; 06-07-2010, 02:08 PM.

• Gotart
    replied
    Thank you Michelle, the kit is wonderful....

Leave a comment:

• Daydreamer
    replied
    Thanks for sharing your stunning paper with us Kimmyann . .. I've just picked them up

Leave a comment:

• memphisfran
    replied
    Love this layout Dillie. I have no pictures of my Grandparents!

Leave a comment:

• wolvsie35
    replied

Sorry ladies that I wasn't here very much this week....Been dealing with some stuff and ran out of time ....I don't have enough hours in a day lately...and the weather here isn't helping either....cold and rainy almost everyday....ugh...I do apologize....Thanks for all that participated this week...I appreciate all your support...and love seeing all your creations!!!!! Awesome work!

Linda, such a pretty photo, your layout turned out great too...<wink>
    Dreamer, I commented on your page in my forum already.......but I loved it...
    Kimmy, love the background of your layout...and the photo is awesome...Love them older looking photo's...Your family photo in the second layout you did, is also great...YOU ROCK GF! lol
    Dillie, loved your layout...Has a great feel to it...I think it's the background and the arrangement above it...Great job!
    Gotart....The mask you used for your photo is great and caught my eye right away....Very neat!
    Pixy....your page is wonderful....Lovely photo...
    Dina....I don't keep YOU busy....YOU keep US all busy....LMBO!!!!!!! Your page is awesome...I want to go there again...I had so much fun at Elvis's Mansion!
    FS....Lovely pages...Your journaling is awesome and I loved the fonts used as well...
    tanni....Your layout is stunning.....Love the way you did the background and did your journaling around the photo...

Watch your PM boxes, I will be sending you your freebie real soon....((HUGS))

Leave a comment:

• makeyesup
    replied
    Great layout and thanks for using my beadspill. Looks good on your challenge layout.

Originally posted by tanni View Post
    finally had a few minutes to work on the challenge.

everything from craftyscraps Mystify kit except bracket from Dad in Teal.

Leave a comment:

• lindaathome
    replied
    Lovely layouts everyone. Absolutely stunning.

Leave a comment:

• memphisfran
    replied
    Wow Freespirit the girls are gorgeous, love your pages and Tanni, that is just gorgeous love your layout!

Leave a comment:

• tanni
    replied
    finally had a few minutes to work on the challenge.

everything from craftyscraps Mystify kit except bracket from Dad in Teal.

Leave a comment:

• Daydreamer
    replied
    WOW!!! You ladies are soooo, sooo very talented. . . I love all these pages As my kids would say. . . this thread rocks!!!

Leave a comment:

• TheFreeSpirit
    replied
    Gracie Jean

Hi

I just had to do a page for Gracie as I'd done one for her sister! We had such a perfect holiday so I've lots of new photos of my girls.

Brightest blessings - FS xx

Leave a comment:

• Kimmyann
    replied
    Sharing

here are backgrounds
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Kimmyann
    replied
    Another.... Been Playing with Colors this morning....lol

Sprinkles and Feathers from Evening Romance by Knzus, Flowers from Oct 09 challenge by Wolvsie

I was trying to share the Backgrounds, but it won't work this morning..... I will keep trying

[IMG][/IMG]

Leave a comment:

• TheFreeSpirit
    replied
    I just love all your layouts, they're fabulous and as always, inspirational.

Here is my entry, sorry to come late to the party but I've been away with my beautiful grandbabies this week! Here is one of Scarlet, who had a wonderful time at Center Parcs.

Paper scrap & embellishments from Craftyscraps.

Thanks for the challenge Michelle and the pressie looks just gorgeous!

Blessings - FS xx

Leave a comment:

• makeyesup
    replied
    Wonderful layouts everyone, there's something about a black and white photos that really catches your eye.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X