Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

July 2010 Designer Challenge hosted by THREE designers!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• makeyesup
    replied
    Am always in awe of what our troops do for us. When I saw this photo, it was just more proof of what they do for us. Can't imagine living with all that sand in their mouths, clothes, hair and all around them.

Thank you American troops.

Sandstorm in Iraq

Leave a comment:

• Daydreamer
    replied
    OOOh, these layouts are stunning, so bright and festive!!! Makes me want to pop over and join in your festivities . . . LOL . . . If only it were that easy

Leave a comment:

• wolvsie35
    replied
    Great layouts everyone! You are all using different pieces from the kits, and that is awesome! ((HUGS))

Tina ~ whatever...You love to SHINE!!!! LOL....It's ok tho, I don't mind at all...<wink>

Leave a comment:

• memphisfran
    replied
    GREAT layouts everyone! Khloe is just adorable! Love all the pages, Dillie, Linda, Kimmyann, PixyGirl, hope I didn't miss anyone! Brain isnt what it used to be!

Leave a comment:

• makeyesup
    replied
    Super kits, thanks and awesome layouts everyone. Went to a fireworks display yesterday and did not have my camera. And here I am usually with it attached to me............Oh, well.

Leave a comment:

• dillie1
    replied
    Happy Independence Day!

Leave a comment:

• Kimmyann
    replied
    Have A Happy and Safe July 4th !!!!

[IMG][/IMG]

Leave a comment:

• lindaathome
    replied
    I just wanted to wish everyone a truly Happy 4th of July.

Leave a comment:

• Manatee25
    replied
    HAHA - I didn't MEAN to make a big kit!!!!! Not trying to out shine anyone!! Forgive me for being an over achiever!??? lol

Leave a comment:

• knzus
    replied
    Originally posted by wolvsie35 View Post
    ...Tina...i was told to make a SMALL kit...and you come along with something so huge...
    Yeah, she out-did us! Man! Well, she hasn't been here in a while, she is makin' up for lost time. That's okay. We LOVE that you could join us this time, Tina!!

And hey, everyone, your layouts ROCK! Such awesome creations, we're so PROUD of you! Keep 'em comin'! Yeah!

And for tomorrow... HAPPY JULY 4TH to all of you! Stay SAFE and be BLESSED, ya'll! {hugz}

Leave a comment:

• PixyGirl
    replied

Thank you for the great July Challenge and all the great red, white & blue freebies!

Leave a comment:

• wolvsie35
    replied
    All the pages are just GRAND!!!!!!! Awesome work already.... Keep them coming...we want people to think we are having fun here! LOL...Happy 4th to all who celebrate it......Awwww, shoot! Even to the ones that don't celebrate it....<wink>

Tina...i was told to make a SMALL kit...and you come along with something so huge...Geezz....ROFL.....I feel like I short changed everyone...

Leave a comment:

• Kimmyann
    replied
    Your Very Welcome Linda, its alot better to hear John Wayne saying it with the music in the Background.

Here is another of my Little FireCracker!!!!
    [IMG][/IMG]

Leave a comment:

• lindaathome
    replied
    KimmyAnn, what a special page. Thanks for sharing that poem with us.

Dillie, the little "kiddies" are as precious as ever. Sooo cute.

Leave a comment:

• dillie1
    replied
    My four cuties who are rescues!!

Last edited by dillie1; 07-02-2010, 07:29 PM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X