This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank U!

This is just a great prize for all of us! Thanks so much!
    Julie

Comment

http://www.scrapbookmax.com/gallery/...00&ppuser=1571 I hope this is right. I guess we will see. lol.
      happy scrappin
      nanac

Visit my blog
      Visit my section of the store here

Comment

Is anyone else having problems with the zip file. I can't get it to deploy to the proper territories. Can someone please help me?

Granny
        sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Comment

Originally posted by Granny View Post
          Is anyone else having problems with the zip file. I can't get it to deploy to the proper territories. Can someone please help me?

Granny
          This is what I have been able to determine. The template installs into the "My Documents\Scrapbook MAX!\Templates" folder as "gift1.smt".

You can then create an album. It shows up in the dialog as "gift1". Remember that after creating an album it puts all the goodies in your "My Documents\Scrapbook MAX!\Projects\Album Name\Resources\Autoplay\Images" folder.

I then created a folder under the main program "C:\Program Files\Scrapbook MAX!\Gallery\Images\Embellishments" directory and called it "weekly challenge gift1". I then copied all the resource files from adding the page earlier to this folder so I can snag them by clicking on the embellisments icon.

Hope I didn't confuse you more.
          -=poppabob=-
          If I slip and fall please get a hold of crops2dawn or OnieRN to pick me back up!

Comment

Thanks for the gift Julie! And also thanks for your time in hosting these challenges. I'm sure it's a lot of work and I'm also sure we will all benefit from your efforts and the efforts of those that participate.

Muchos gracias!
            -=poppabob=-
            If I slip and fall please get a hold of crops2dawn or OnieRN to pick me back up!

Comment

Thanks Poppabob....

I must be going crazy, cause it seems to me that we used to click on an smt, and it would automatically put every thing in the right place. What has changed?

I feel like I just landed here from Mars. Sorry, I know is me, I must be having a very senior moment. But I appreciate your help very much.

Granny
              sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Comment

It may be me that is having the senior moment.

I haven't been using the program long but my experience so far has been, downloaded .smt files wind up in the My Documents\...\templates area and downloaded .smb files wind up in the Program Files\...\embellishment folders.

The only way I've found so far to get the individual elements of a downloaded template into the embellishments area is using the technique I outlined above.
                -=poppabob=-

Comment

I still just used "save as" changed the extension to ".smt" downloaded it to my desktop and clicked on it and it installed perfectly like any other template.
                  I must just be the lucky one!

Marion

Comment

Originally posted by Marion View Post
                    I still just used "save as" changed the extension to ".smt" downloaded it to my desktop and clicked on it and it installed perfectly like any other template.
                    I must just be the lucky one!

Marion
                    I hope I didn't confuse anyone. The SMT installed just fine for me too. I thought Granny was talking about individual elements being installed to the Gallery directories (Paper Scraps, Embellishments, etc.). That doesn't happen with SMT files that I'm aware of.
                    -=poppabob=-

Comment

i am so glad y'all are in to the challenge and liking the gift!

if you have posted a layout and not recv'd a gift yet, please let me know!!

also - we already have a donation for a free template from Maion for the next challenge!

Please visit my SBM store!

Comment

Well, I hope I'm in time..... it's one of my very first digital LOs.... and one of my favorite subjects..... my granddaughter, Hannah.....

http://www.scrapbookmax.com/gallery/...00&ppuser=1592
                        God determines who walks into your life... It's up to you to decide who you let walk away, who you let stay, and who you refuse to let go.

Kathie

Check out my goodies in the SBM store

Comment

My son

http://www.scrapbookmax.com/gallery/...o=2819&cat=500

This is the first images I make with ScrapbookMax !

Comment

Poppabob, thank you so much, I got it now. Amazing what a difference a day can make, and your help. I really appreciate your explanation. I'm sure glad you're around.

Granny
                            sigpic

Comment

Not that I have uploaded many layouts (because I am too shy) but this is one of my absolute favourites, ever!

http://www.scrapbookmax.com/gallery/...o=1308&cat=738

My beloved Best Mate!

Comment

Thank you Julie for the gift.
                                Nanac

Visit my blog
                                Visit my section of the store here

Comment

Working...
                                X