X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wolvsie35
    started a topic Scrappin' Challenge 33

Scrappin' Challenge 33

I am finally back from vacation...and it's time for me to play catch up...lol....

In this challenge, I want you all to SHAPE UP! rofl...I mean have some fun with shapes...lol....I made this kit to help....

So here are the rules...Download the shape kit below...there are two different download choices for you....One will put the shapes right into your SBM shapes folder, and the other download (.zip file) in case you want them as a .png file instead....

Your layout MUST ONLY consist of things made with these shapes....Nothing else from the outside except for the backgrounds you use with the shapes..

Your photo's do not have to be a shape in this kit...They can be anyway you like...

For ideas, make different flowers with some of the shapes, crop some of the shapes to make something else....Just make sure you use only these 10 shapes...and please give credit to whom ever designed the papers you use for this....

Post your layout in our forum under the Designer Challenge catagory, and then post your payout here for all to see...This challenge ends on the 31st and I will have a surprise for everyone who participates and of course, a new flair button....((
    HUGS))
    Attached Files
    Last edited by wolvsie35; 10-20-2010, 02:05 PM.

• Frannieanne
    replied
    nice job pixygirl. Love the fish.
    Wolvsie35. So sorry to here you are stressed out and all you are going through. I will keep you in my prayers with your surgery and personal stress you are going through.

Leave a comment:

• wolvsie35
    replied
    Sorry for being late

Hi gals...I apologize for being MIA around here lately, but with my surgery coming up and my bf/fiance moving out, I have been stressed out...I did however, get my mojo back! My first stop was here to hand out your freebie and your new Flair...Everyone who participated should get a PM....<wink>

I want to say how inspiring all your layouts were...and I love how different they all turned out using the same shapes...Just awesome...! Loved them all...

I would also like to send out a huge WELCOME to our newbies who joined...I think it is great to get new ones in here..I sure hope you continue to participate in my challenges...Most of the old ones are still available to grab a freebie or two, so check them out as well...I will be hosting another one this coming Monday...So until then, keep scrapping!!!!!!!!!! ((HUGS))

Leave a comment:

• lindaathome
    replied
    Great page PixyGirl. Now those are some fish there. Glad you could make the Challenge.

Leave a comment:

• PixyGirl
    replied

This scrap page was made using Michelle's papers, mostly from 1,2,3 Fish!

Leave a comment:

• Daydreamer
    replied
    I just love bright colours and those messy face pics are simply adorable Edina!! Great layout!!!
    Lemonade, gorgeous pics and I love how you used a pic for the background too . . . Great job!!

Leave a comment:

• lemonade6363
    replied
    Thank you, Michelle...always love your goodies!! Here is my LO and I used papers from Michelle's kit, Autumn Bliss. The main background is another photo from the Wyoming skies.

Leave a comment:

• lindaathome
    replied
    Awesome page Edina. You sure are catching on quickly. Great to have you in the Challenges. What an adorable little cake lover.

Leave a comment:

• sj3girls
    replied
    CUTE layouts everyone! I love all the beautiful pages. Very inspiring!

Leave a comment:

• Edina
    replied

Credits: Bkg & Paper by Crafty Scraps (Swamp Cuties Kit)

Leave a comment:

• Daydreamer
    replied
    I'm loving all your beautiful layouts!! Great stuff ladies

Leave a comment:

• Kimmyann
    replied
    Thanks Val!! Trust Me I been Missing all you Gals too!!! Also missed seeing all the Different ideas that comes from the Challenges!!! I was on a 7 week shut down at the plant, then been working on the house.... I will get some layouts done of all that soon.

Love all your Layouts!!!!

Leave a comment:

• JessieMomma
    replied
    Originally posted by ValerieElaine View Post
    If you have already uploaded it ,go to your photo in the gallery . Click on options at top right of your photo, click on edit a new screen will pop up click on the save to another album button scroll to designer gallery click and then save changes. It should now be in the designer challenges gallery.Hope this helps.
    Thank you so much Val, I think I got it figured out. I'm still not great about navigating the forums. Now, on to try a few more challenges!

Leave a comment:

• TheFreeSpirit
    replied
    Brilliant layouts everyone, lovely what you've all done with the shapes.

Here's my layout, just got back from a lovely weekend with my beautiful family, couldn't resist doing a quick layout.

All my own papers, all Michelle's shapes from this kit.

Blessings - FS xx

Leave a comment:

• ValerieElaine
    replied
    Here's mine ,think I have all ten. My grandmother ,aunt and uncle ,cousin and me( the baby)

Leave a comment:

Working...
X