X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[IMG][/IMG]

Thank You!

Comment

Here's mine, used the Dec 2010 CTCaboose kit by CraftyScraps team and various shapes from Fiona. Fonts are MAQuaddie, MercuriusScriptMTBold, Peabody, and Music Elements.

Unwrap The Music

My Buddies - pkdoll, Marion and CraftyScraps

&

Comment

Great LO's SBM Diane and Makeyesup.
        I am a proud Member of the Following Creative Teams

My friends are Angelwithin, Carena, Daydreamer, Dillie1, Eye. Frannieanne, Granny, Janarae, KimmyAnn, ksd_24_f, Marion, Moonbeam, The FreeSpirit and Wolvsie35

Comment

Kelli, I love how you did your frames . . .
          Nanwu, great pics and I love your colour blend in your title
          Kimmy, I just love your layout!!! The snowman ribbon you made and your journaling is awesome! Great pic of Khloei too!
          Linda great job with your papershapes, very festive!
          Valerie, I love how you used just red & white, it makes your layout super striking. . . Beautiful pic and mask!
          SJ – fab use of the papershapes, and what a sweetheart she is!! Great job!
          Aggie, love your creative use of the shapes, and yoru rocking horse is stunning . . . nice one
          Kelly, I always love the effect of a background pic with the smaller version on top again . . . and I think you did a fab job with making / adapting embies . . . Love all the stunning faces in the tree too
          Diane, I’m soo glad to have you join us . . . great layout nice and clean and what a super cute kitty cat too
          Makeyesup, I couoldn’t see your pic too clearly so I popped over to the gallerty . . . Great clustering and mix of fonts and paper shapes. . .

Comment

My beautiful Daughter-in-Law and my youngest Grandson

Comment

Comment

Page using all of Fiona's shapes. Merry Christmas to all!!! xo

My Buddies are: Angelwithin, O2BNGdhope, Moonlight Pearl, Marion, , pkdoll, Smile, Eye, Oceania

Comment

I keep looking at everyone's, but never having time to do my own cause my 6 month old is teething and not giving me a chance. Kelly I love your second one - absolutely fabulous! it is gorgeous. Hoping I get a chance to try and show one off myself - let alone 2! lol.
                  Thank you for the shapes kit - it is awesome!
                  Somewhere in all the madness lies the beauty within

Comment

Here i am trying to keep my oldest out of the tree scrappin at the wee hours of the morning.....Thanks for the challenge ladies. still do not know how I feel about this one though. I love all your designs so much and made the mistake of checking them out before attempting it.
                    As stated in the gallery everything is from Wolvsie - either challenge or gift.
                    Somewhere in all the madness lies the beauty within

Comment

[url=http://www.scrapbookmax.com/gallery/member-galleries/p44221

Comment

such wonderful pages everyone, i love the creative pages, you are all brilliant

An Exclusive Scrapbook Max designer
                        , Check out my store
                        Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

Comment

auusie annette yours didnt come up in the thread so i've posted it for you xxx

An Exclusive Scrapbook Max designer
                          , Check out my store
                          Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

Comment

Working...
                          X