X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wolvsie35
    started a topic Scrappin' Challenge 38

Scrappin' Challenge 38

Sorry I am so late in posting this one...I have been having some internet issues...Finally fixed after sending the tech guys out here...<wink> This one is going to be pretty easy, however, you will win an awesome prize for playing along...

I want you to make a page about something cold...Could be a frozen treat you had with a family member, something to do with winter, snow, etc...Just has to be about something cold...and you can only use ONE photo. Plus, you MUST HAVE it in an oval frame...Nothing else....

If you post your layout in gallery and then one here for all to see...I will send you this kit at the end of the month (below) plus a Flair Button just for participating...

Merry Christmas everyone....((HUGS))

• nikole
    replied
    Originally posted by dillie1 View Post
    Oh, I wanted to add embies and such, so I just decided to use another photo for background and another photo with grapevine oval frame. Michelle great challenge. Kimmyann and Makeyesup Fantastic layouts.
    Merry Christmas everyone!!

Ok everyone, sorry for not clarifying...
    You can use anything in your layout...But you need to do the ones I requested as a MUST on your page....Sorry...So Kimmy and Dillie, go ahead and make a new one if you want too...Again I apologize...I was in a hurry with lots on my mind with the holidays coming...Shopping lists, etc...lol...So please forgive me

Leave a comment:

• lemonade6363
    replied
    Yeah, it's sad that I have to be home sick to be able to sit down and do some scrapping...LOL...still working on getting the house in tip top shape!

Leave a comment:

• wolvsie35
    replied
    Nice to see you posting again Lemonade...<wink> been missing ya...((HUGS)) your layout is so cute...

Leave a comment:

• Daydreamer
    replied
    Awesome layout and I just love the colours Lemonade

Leave a comment:

• lindaathome
    replied
    So cute lemonade6363

Leave a comment:

• lemonade6363
    replied
    Brrr

Here is my cold Skidder, who wouldn't let Wrangler out because she didn't want out in the snow. Hope you enjoy! I used the kit "Brrr" by Just So Scrappy.

Last edited by lemonade6363; 01-11-2011, 03:34 PM. Reason: add credits

Leave a comment:

• Gotart
    replied
    Thank You Linda.. that was it. I looked at them so many times & just did not see it... Thanks again, Terry

Leave a comment:

• lindaathome
    replied
    GotArt, it looks like you are missing something in your url. At the end make sure you have png[/IMG]

you are missing the [/ in the top one and just the / in the bottom one.

At least in comparing them to mine that is the difference I see.

Try that and we'll go from there

Leave a comment:

• Gotart
    replied
    Thanks Michelle, cute kit..... I still can't get my flairs to upload.. I don't know what I am doing wrong....

Leave a comment:

• wolvsie35
    replied
    Hi everyone....I have sent out your freebie kit and your new Flair link...To those of you that don't know how to add the flairs...Go into your edit signature, and put this into it...
    (no spaces)
    [IMG]the link I send you[IMG]
    Thats it...real easy...<wink>
    Now, you are only allowed 8 images in your signature...So if you are getting too many flairs, you can do what I do...Go into your SBM program or photoshop program, and line up 8 of the flairs in a row or less if you need to if u need room for other stuff...and then save as a .png
    Then upload them to a photobucket account or somewhere that gives you codes, and it will count as only 1 image....Any questions please ask me...I will be glad to help...Hope this gets your flairs in your signature...<wink>

All your layouts were lovely...I really liked seeing how different everyone can make a layout using the same shape idea... Sorry for being late, but I caught some nasty virus and was out for awhile...so thanks for waiting....
    See you on Monday for your next one...((HUGS))
    Last edited by wolvsie35; 01-04-2011, 06:43 PM.

Leave a comment:

• tin tin
    replied
    Just making it in time I had trouble getting the time to do this one, but so wanted to. As soon as I read the challenge, I knew exactly which picture I wanted to use....here it is.

Leave a comment:

• wolvsie35
    replied
    Yes awesome layouts...I am impressed with all of you lately...I love all the attention this thread is getting too....I will be handing out the freebie tomorrow to everyone who participated....You all deserve it....<wink>

Leave a comment:

• Marion
    replied
    Awesome layouts everyone!

Leave a comment:

• Frannieanne
    replied
    Here's mine of two of my nephews in the blizzard of '78. Then 1 and 3, now 33 and 36.
    [img][/img]

Leave a comment:

Working...
X