X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wolvsie35
    started a topic Scrappin' Challenge 41

Scrappin' Challenge 41

Well, another week has passed us...Can someone pleeeeeeeease tell me where the days go? lol I want to wish everyone a Happy Valentine's Day!!! Hope you all have a good one....<wink>

This week's challenge is a 2 parter...I am going to post a preview, and it shows some colors...You are to pick 2 colors, post your choices here...I will give you all of the first week to decide your colors...On the 21st, I am going to tell you what each color stands for...You will be making layouts based on the one's you picked...For example...Let's say you picked pink...Pink might stand for using 2 photo's, or a certain background...etc...
    Have fun with this one...At the end of the month, I will be picking 2 winners to win one kit of mine for FREE....Here are your choices....

Last edited by wolvsie35; 02-14-2011, 12:33 PM.

• Letha
    replied
    I chose red and blue...a realistic flower and 3 staples

Leave a comment:

• obama5493
    replied
    Originally posted by lindaathome View Post
    This could be very interesting! I think I will go with Red and Pink. What do you have in mind for us this time Michelle?
    I am going to pick BLUE and GREEN!! Can't wait!

Leave a comment:

• wolvsie35
    replied
    Hi Mrs. S...
    I already posted what the colors stand for in a previous post...You can look back and make your layout based on your colors picked...<wink> Can't wait to see your layout..

Leave a comment:

• Mrs_Santomartino
    replied
    Red and Green. Looking forward to this one!

Leave a comment:

• lindaathome
    replied
    Congrats, now how is it that both winners are named Kelly - Kelli. Super duper congratulations to you both!

Leave a comment:

• Kelli Stone
    replied
    Originally posted by ksd_24_f View Post
    Wow Wolvise, you are too generous!!! I'm so lucky!! Congrats Kelli as well!! Thank you so much! I hope you are doing well!
    Kelly
    Congrats to you too! I just now saw this and am super excited!

Leave a comment:

• ksd_24_f
    replied
    Wow Wolvise, you are too generous!!! I'm so lucky!! Congrats Kelli as well!! Thank you so much! I hope you are doing well!
    Kelly

Leave a comment:

• Gotart
    replied
    Thank you Michelle, very pretty as usual... Good luck Monday & sending prayers...

Leave a comment:

• wolvsie35
    replied
    Winners

Sorry I'm late getting in here and announcing the winners....I have been busy trying to get everything ready before my surgery coming up on Monday....
    Like I have said earlier, you ALL will receive my new kit Pretty Pastels....and your new Flair Button...But I also picked 2 winners to receive any ONE free kit of mine...and sicne I hate picking winners, I put your names in a het and just pulled out 2...
    And those winners are....
    Ksd_24 and Kelli StonePlease email me with the kit name of your choice...

Thanks to everyone who paerticipated....Your freebies are on there way to you...Glad you all could join in on this one....So until next time...((HUGS))

Leave a comment:

• tin tin
    replied
    Here it is and was it ever difficult - not only did I have to rummage through to find lace, but my son chose the picture - not a picture easily matched with lace - more of a wintery theme. Oh well - as I have heard before - that is why they call it a challenge!!!

Leave a comment:

• tin tin
    replied
    Okay yeah. If you say it is not too late
    Just to make it more challenging for myself I had my 2 year old choose the colours which he chose yellow and orange. Not sure sur if I have something lace - so here I go - off to find my layout stuff. Thanks for letting me in ladies.....

Leave a comment:

• PixyGirl
    replied

For mine, I had to use something purple and 2 stitches. All of the items were from Carena's kits, mostly her wedding kit. The picture is 3 generations of women from my husband's family.

Leave a comment:

• Kimmyann
    replied
    Here is Mine 2 stitches and corner Lace

[IMG][/IMG]
    Last edited by Kimmyann; 02-26-2011, 05:24 PM.

Leave a comment:

• wolvsie35
    replied
    OMG, what beautiful pages....I am so imspired..I'm glad you all got the chance to show them off....
    tin tin...like Linda said, just pick 2 colors and join in...I won't send you to the back of the line this time...lol...
    On Monday I will pick the 2 winners...So hurry get your page in here...<wink>

Leave a comment:

Working...
X