X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• angelwithin
    started a topic Mid month challenge 7 - February 2011

Mid month challenge 7 - February 2011

Firstly let me apologise for missing last months mid month challenge, as many of you are aware I am quite ill at the moment and having investigation at the hospital to discover what is making me ill, I really was too unwell last month to do anything sorry.

Here is february's mid month challenge:

Take 3

attached are 3 images of pages containing 3 photographs, you can use these as the sketches.

For this challenge surprisingly I want you to scrap a page using 3 photographs and one title or word art using only 3 colours in the page!

Rules:
    1) Scrap a page or several using 3 photographs on the page.
    2) Each page must contain a title or word art caption.
    3) Each page must only contain 3 colours.
    4) All pages to be uploaded to the gallery and the image or link placed in this thread.
    5) Challenge ends Monday 28th February 2011

Anyone who manages to scrap 5 pages will recieve that attached five images as a Max template set.
    challenge-page-001-Page-2.jpgchallenge-page-000-Page-1.jpgchallenge-page-003-Page-4.jpgchallenge-page-002-Page-3.jpgchallenge-page-004-Page-5.jpg

Have Fun!

• angelwithin
    replied
    Thats the end for this challenge i'll be back around the 15th for the next challenge, for all of you that completed the 5 pages a link to download the template set 'take three' will be arriving in your private message box very soon

Leave a comment:

• tin tin
    replied
    Just realized as I am putting this one in I have forgotten the test.....OOPS! got lots of embellishments though. Too bad they don't count. lol. Here is my brown, turquoise and silver/grey.

Leave a comment:

• SBM Diane
    replied
    Great pages everyone! Fiona, thanks for the challenge!

Leave a comment:

• grannywin
    replied

I fell in love with the design Carena did and tried to copy it. Sorry Carena! I can't do flowers as nice as you do. I need more lessons in flower arranging.
    Last edited by grannywin; 02-26-2011, 06:16 PM.

Leave a comment:

• angelwithin
    replied
    great pages Tintin
    hope you feel better soon Edina xx

Leave a comment:

• Marion
    replied
    Great layouts everyone! It is amazing what you can do with having to choose just 3 colors. Fun challenge Fiona!

Leave a comment:

• lindaathome
    replied
    Lovely boys Tin Tin. Hope you can get 2 more done in time.

Leave a comment:

• Edina
    replied
    Loving what everyone has done with the layouts

I'm hoping to get at least 1 page done soon but I've come down with Strep throat and am alone with both kids this weekend as my hubby works out of town... so I won't have much time to myself. Blah :P

Leave a comment:

• tin tin
    replied
    First off let me start by saying it feels like forever since I have scrapped. I love the `lock up your daughters shirt -want to get one for my boys`
    Here is my attempts....jut having to much fun with this challenge.....brown, cream and whatever colour the background is
    This one was black, white and red......
    blue, green, red.......

I think I have more coming.....the ideas have been floating around my head all day at work....is that a bad thing?
    Last edited by tin tin; 02-25-2011, 09:35 PM.

Leave a comment:

• angelwithin
    replied
    only 3 days left to get the template set......come on you know you can get 5 pages done in that timescale

Leave a comment:

• Marion
    replied
    Mary this is his big brother Isaac. He was a preemie too, but he weight 4 pounds at birth. Little James was only 2 pounds. They are both doing great (other then a nasty flu at their house right now).

Leave a comment:

• angelwithin
    replied
    nice to see you back mary ♥

fabulous page pixygirl xxx

Leave a comment:

• PixyGirl
    replied

Finally over the flu - has been going around like wild fire here.
    I used Crafty Scraps Challenge 24 kit and used the colors blue, green and pink.

Leave a comment:

• mh51
    replied
    Originally posted by Marion View Post
    Wow, I got 4 done so far, I am on a roll! Great way to make some layouts with multiple pictures. For this layout for my 3 colors I used black white and gray. I also made the pictures grayscale to match the layout.

MARION, is the the little chappie we were all so worried about when he was born?????
    Isn't he just ADOABLE.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X