No announcement yet.

Mid Month Challenge 8 - March 2011

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Linda that is so cute! So many creative challenge submissions everyone has done GREAT work

Comment

Mid Month Challenge March 2011

This challenge gave me an instant idea of something I had previously considered but not done. MT Wed Sept 2011.jpg

Comment

aww I had that blessing read at my wedding just under 8 years ago, wonderful page thomat

An Exclusive Scrapbook Max designer
        , Check out my store
        Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

Comment

Gorgeous page thomast
          I am a proud Member of the Following Creative Teams

My friends are Angelwithin, Carena, Daydreamer, Dillie1, Eye. Frannieanne, Granny, Janarae, KimmyAnn, ksd_24_f, Marion, Moonbeam, The FreeSpirit and Wolvsie35

Comment

I had so much fun with this one, Fiona.

Comment

I think this one fits the requirements better, but both were fun to do.

Comment

great pages Grannywin, glad you had fun ♥

, Check out my store
                Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

Comment

These are great pages everyone!! This certainly is a challenge for me, I've never done a LO with no pictures in it... hmmmm.. what shall I do.. Gonna go back to the gallery for some inspiration.. BRB

Comment

K, I've made three pages, but none of them look like scenes.. gonna go sleep on it This is one a huge challenge for me! I like it!! Thanks Angelwithin! I will get back here...

Comment

My first page, I think I still remember how to do challenges!!!
                      My Buddies are: Angelwithin, O2BNGdhope, Moonlight Pearl, Marion, , pkdoll, Smile, Eye, Oceania

Comment

My Second Page thanks

My Buddies are: Angelwithin, O2BNGdhope, Moonlight Pearl, Marion, , pkdoll, Smile, Eye, Oceania

Comment

Hope I am on the right track, thanks once again for a fabulous challenge Fiona xoxo

Comment

Aggie's on a roll, they are brillaint

Looking forward to seeing what you come up with Ksd xx

, Check out my store
                            Here

Comment

wow these last three are stunning! I'm having mental block! lol

Comment

My fourth page for this challenge, thanks to Crops and a mix of other kits!

Comment

Working...
                                X