X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wolvsie35
    started a topic Scrappin' Challenge 43

Scrappin' Challenge 43

Like I promised, I made it in here to post your next SUPER challenge...I found this challenge on the internet somewhere...(I can't remember now...ugh) but it looked like so much fun...So I am going to give it a whirl...This should be fun...Come on now, trust me...<wink>
    Ok, your challenge is to answer these questions below:

Post your answers in this thread...On Friday, I am going to tell you what kind of layout you will be making based on your answers...After making your page, upload it here in the gallery and then post it in this thread for all of us to see...Then at the end of the month, I will be handing out a matching mini kit from my new Fruity Pink Kit(preview below)....(Not in stores yet)...Cute huh?

So if you want a cute mini kit to work with, get your answers in....lol...

• Edina
    replied
    Here's mine!

2 bkg papers (kids)
    1 photo (yrs spent sb'ing)
    Centered in middle - Not in US
    I saw the RicRack ribbon and thought the shape was like my hair... frizzy! lol
    2 Elements (hours spent sb'ing)- Button & Frame
    Blue (fav colour) this actually changes daily, I'm wearing a blue top right now so that's what I went with
    28 (fav number - I have a thing about 28) words of journelling... this actually wasn't too hard!

Leave a comment:

• wolvsie35
    replied
    Awesome layouts you three....Sj....I didnt' think you were going to pull it off....Glad you did...<wink> I have sent you all a PM...Thanks for joining in....((HUGS))

Leave a comment:

• ValerieElaine
    replied
    Here's mine.

Leave a comment:

• Gotart
    replied

here is mine done in a hurry..

sj3girls: I'm from Montana..

Leave a comment:

• pmeparker96
    replied
    Adorable! I love how you did the words

Leave a comment:

• ksd_24_f
    replied
    Way to go SJ!! didn't know how you were gonna pull off the 100 words, but your lo turned out great!!!

Leave a comment:

• ValerieElaine
    replied
    Super layout and 100 words too.

Leave a comment:

• sj3girls
    replied
    Ok, I'm here! Fashionably late, right?!

Here's my list...
    1) 4 paper backgrounds
    2) 1 photo
    3) Montana
    4) something curly
    5) 1 element per hour scrapping per day (1-2)
    6) have some red on page
    7) 100 journal words

(I used a freebie designer challenge kit from last year by Katie Castillo)

Leave a comment:

• wolvsie35
    replied
    You all have done a super dooper job on your layouts...I knew it would be a little harder then most of my challenges...but it seems you had fun trying it anyways..lol...I'm still waiting to see s3j's layout...haha....She will get her's in here yet...I don't mind late comers..<wink>
    I will be handing out your freebie and flair button sometime today, please watch your PM's for this....I wish I could have gotten to this sooner, but I am helping my parents pack...They are moving in with me in a couple weeks...
    I get a week off, so look for my new challenge next Monday....((HUGS))

Leave a comment:

• leafroberts
    replied
    Well, talk about just under the wire. Here is my page:

Leaf
    Last edited by leafroberts; 04-02-2011, 01:09 AM.

Leave a comment:

• thomast
    replied
    1. 0 children - 0 background papers
    2. 4 years scrapbooking - 4 photos
    3. Texas - so at the bottom center of the page
    4. wavy hair - wavy text
    5. 1 hour - 1 element
    6. maroon - in my text
    7. favorite # 4 - 4 words
    This was pretty hard - I started with a blank white background and just couldn't live with it so one of my pictures moved out of my "collage" and takes up the back. The pictures in the collage were taken from flowers naturally growing in my yard. The background is a field near a building on my drive home. I borrowed Grannywin's idea on promoting where you live. And since the flowers are popping out all over here it seemed appropriate.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Frannieanne
    replied

I have no children, but I used one background. I wasn't sure what to do, so since I have so many teen employees over the years, I counted it as one. This was interesting to try. I wanted to get this done my midnight, but I missed by a couple of minutes.
    The paper was from the kit blessings, the ribbon from java junkie, and the emblem was from blue moon. Thanks to all the designers that make the kits.

Leave a comment:

• tin tin
    replied
    First off let me say PTKTJ - these ladies are very leinient.....it is not the first time it has happened to me to be a little late on the news! Great job!

Ladies...I am having too much fun with this one, so here are two more......

Leave a comment:

• ptktj
    replied
    I didn't realize till after I posted and started reading other's responses that directions had already been given...
    So hopefully it is still OK to make a layout.
    Don't know what to do about #7-so I rounded down to 3.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X