Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pmeparker96
    replied
    Keep playing with this mini, again thank you!

Leave a comment:

• nanwu
    replied
    can i cheat and use the layout i did over at digidesignresort.....no only kidding will not be lazy, i'll try a different layout for over here

Leave a comment:

• Carena
    replied
    Thank you Kelly for your reply. I did it like this so as not to exclude anyone from the challenge - Everyone whether they have Scrapbook Max software or not can do the challenge.

Leave a comment:

• ksd_24_f
    replied
    Hi Maxine, It would seem everyone has their own tecnique at doing this sort of thing, but when I download the kits, it comes through on my temp files, I then copy and paste them all under a new file C:My documents/Scrapbook max/Gallery/Images/embellishments... and then I create a folder by designer so it is easier to give credit. If you save them that way, when you click on the embellishment icon, they will just pop up.
    Hope that helps.. reading it back, it seems complicated.
    My only complaint about doing it this way, is that when I want to change an element, say erase part of it or make it into a different shape, then I have to click on either the paper icon or the photo icon and use the browse button to find it in C:/my documents etc...
    maybe someone else has an easier way... I've been doing it like this for the past year!

Kel

Leave a comment:

• angelwithin
    replied
    fabulous pages everyone, great challenge Carena & Monja ♥

Leave a comment:

• lindaathome
    replied
    Fabulous pages everyone. This kit looks gorgeous.

Leave a comment:

• ValerieElaine
    replied
    Here's mine. Love this kit Carena.

Leave a comment:

• Carena
    replied
    Super page and great shapes used in the layout.

Leave a comment:

• emst
    replied
    Here is mine, Sometimes

Leave a comment:

• Carena
    replied
    Originally posted by pmeparker96 View Post
    Thank you. I actually owe anything I am creating to all of you. You all inspire me to think outside of the 'norm' and discover new creations.
    Oh - I'm sure you have a lot to do with it yourself. But I do like to shake things up a bit - makes life more interesting.

Leave a comment:

• pmeparker96
    replied
    Thank you. I actually owe anything I am creating to all of you. You all inspire me to think outside of the 'norm' and discover new creations.

Leave a comment:

• Carena
    replied
    pmeparker - Wow it's a stunner page for sure and yes - I believe it has the WOW Factor. Great work and gorgeous photo and clustering.

Kelly - what can I say - Lots of late nights scrapping I see ahead of you. LOL.

Leave a comment:

• ksd_24_f
    replied
    lol, my Kaitlyn just turned 7! and yes she keeps me on my toes as well
    I started out with the shape on the photo, but when I blended it, I thought it worked better as original shape

OMG!!! pmeparker - STUNNING!!!!! wow
    Last edited by ksd_24_f; 04-03-2011, 03:34 PM.

Leave a comment:

• pmeparker96
    replied
    Thank you for the wonderful mini!

Leave a comment:

• ksd_24_f
    replied
    I.....can't........stop..........!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!! I just LOVE this kit and am having sooo much fun with this new technique!!! lol

Kel

Leave a comment:

Working...
X