Designer Monthly Challenge - April 2011 - Hosted by Carena

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Designer Monthly Challenge - April 2011 - Hosted by Carena

Welcome back to the Designer Monthly Challenge.

Our first Designer host is our very own wonderfully talented Carena

Take it away Carena ♥

• tin tin
    replied
    Another attempt of my sister and her boyfriend.....they never take good pictures together!

Leave a comment:

• angelwithin
    replied
    these pages are fantastic everyone Excellent challenge Carena & Monja xxx

Leave a comment:

• thomast
    replied
    Had a hard time using the flower with this one.

Leave a comment:

• Edina
    replied
    Hello! I haven't been around in the last month or so... well... just lurking! No time to actually do these wonderful challenges! So I'm going to try to get caught up - and I'm starting with this one!

Leave a comment:

• ksd_24_f
    replied
    Congratulations Shanave!! Adorable little girl - makes for a great subject for many more nights scrapping! If ever you get the chance now that she's actually here!
    Kel
    Ladies, you are all outdoing yourselves in this challenge - beautiful LO's

Leave a comment:

• Carena
    replied
    More fabulous pages - I'm always so happy to find new ones added here each day. Awesome and it's such a pleasure to host the challenge. Keep them coming. Please, may I have some more?

Leave a comment:

• shanave
    replied

No more Ultrasound Pictures to be used by me. Now I can share my Precious baby girl!!

This was a fun challenge. I LOVE Learning new techniques (I hope I can find the time to keep learning!)

Leave a comment:

• lindaathome
    replied
    Here's mine. This is in Memory of a family member.

Leave a comment:

• dillie1
    replied
    Originally posted by tin tin View Post
    Wow Dillie - I love your layout. Gorgeous!!!! Next scrplift challenge...I know where I am going
    Thank you TinTin. I also love your page, the beautiful soft blending and the nice clustering in the corner. Ladies you have all done a spectacular job on this challenge. Awesome pages!!

Leave a comment:

• tin tin
    replied
    Wow Dillie - I love your layout. Gorgeous!!!! Next scrplift challenge...I know where I am going

Leave a comment:

• dillie1
    replied
    Thank you Carena for this awesome kit and wonderful challenge!!

Leave a comment:

• tin tin
    replied
    With just a little extra time I managed to pull something beautiful together. Carena your beautiful pieces definately helped that. Thank you. Great addition to my scraps.

This is my neighbours 2 week old baby boy.

Leave a comment:

• Carena
    replied
    Beautiful layout - Just looking at the photos and already commented about the hair in the gallery but just now also really noticed the beautiful tailored clothes. Love these old photos - so regal and formal - just love them

Leave a comment:

• TheFreeSpirit
    replied
    No photo overlay on this one.

The double photo frame show my mother on the left and my mother-in-law on the right. Beautiful ladies, wonderful mums.

The quote says:

The heart of a mother is a deep abyss at the bottom of which you will always find forgiveness.
    -- Honoré de Balzac

Blessings - FS xx

Leave a comment:

Working...
X