X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wolvsie35
    started a topic Scrappin' Challenge 45

Scrappin' Challenge 45

I am back with another challenge for you....This one should be pretty easy...We are going to do another scraplift...."Scraplifting" is just another way of saying we are going to use someone else's layout to help you deisgn your own layout....So with that said, here is what you need to do for this challenge...

*First, go through the beautiful layouts in our gallery here at SBM...and find a layout that stands out to you, and is one you would like to "recreate" or "scraplift".
    *Use the layout you picked as a sketch to remake it...Using items found here in the SBM Community...(Either Free or purchased)
    *50% of the items you use to make your layout must be made by me...
    *Most important, you CANNOT use any flowers on your layout...(Thought I'd add a little twist to the challenge...lol)
    *Upload your layout in our gallery under the Designer Challenge section.
    *Then come back here and upload the layout or link to the layout you used for scraplifting, and also the one you made....

At the end of the week, I will be picking 2 participants to win a prize from me based on creativity...So have fun with this one...Any questions, please feel free to ask...that's what we are all here for...<wink> Can't wait to see what you all come up with....

• Letha
    replied
    Here's mine:

I lifted Eye

Leave a comment:

• memphisfran
    replied
    thanks

Great layout! Thanks for scraplifting me! I'M HONORED!

=pmeparker96;161259]And here are the images I used
    [url=http://www.scrapbookmax.com/gallery/all-craftyscraps/p45358-lil-27-princess.html][/QUOTE]

Leave a comment:

• SBM Diane
    replied
    Thank you Kelly. Edina, what an adorable layout! Congratulations TinTin I love your baby layout!! Thank you again Michelle!

Leave a comment:

• Edina
    replied
    Need me some more flair! So here's my layout!

And I scraplifted from dillie1 - I made a couple changes but not much!

Leave a comment:

• ksd_24_f
    replied
    Congratulations to the winners!!!! Tina!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm sooo excited for you!! whooop whoop. Good luck trying to stop now!! Muaahhaaahaaa.. Tell JF, see honey.. it's worth scrapping those late hrs.. look what I just won!! tee hee..

Fabulous pages ladies!!! This was a fun one! Love scraplifting!!
    Linda you were one popular gal in here for us, your LO's are an inspiration to us all!!

Hope everyone had a great easter!! I'm still eating chocolate!! Fell at a great time of the week Need chocolate right before dreaded visit! LOL

Kel

Leave a comment:

• wolvsie35
    replied
    Diane....I was just joking...Your page is fine just the way it is...I love it....No need to change a thing...<wink>
    frannie....what a wonderful layout....what a great way to show off, you must be so proud of him...
    pixy....cute and fun page you made...She looked like she was really enjoying herself...lol...
    Valerie...Your layout would make an awesome slbum cover...very pretty...
    Linda....gorgeous page...Love all the yellows..
    Makeyesup....cute layout...Love how you placed the feet....

I want to thank everyone for joining in...I appreciate the support from all of you...
    Unfortunately, here is the hard part, I need to pick 2 winners...ugh....Hmmmmm.....

Your winners are:
    tin tin....Your layout stood out to me...and loved the photo, and the blending...WELL DONE!

Second winner is:
    Diane....Loved the shades of purples used, and the style used to make it so close to the original....
    http://www.scrapbookmax.com/gallery/data/2809/SBM_Scrappin_Challenge_45_April-18_2011.jpg

I'd like to pick more then 2 winners, but those are the rules....ALL your layouts were wonderful and choosing only 2 to win was hard...I hope to see you in the next challenge...(

Everyone's new Flair Button is on it's way to you....(HUGS))

Leave a comment:

• makeyesup
    replied
    Trying to catch-up after 2 weeks of being away from scrapping.

Learning to Mime

Feet from Scrappy Kids kit by Michelle McCoy. Everything else from Pure Country kit by Michelle Mccoy at CraftyScraps and ScrapbookMax. Shapes also by Michelle McCoy. Scraplifted Always Mum layout by LindaAtHome.

Always Mum

Leave a comment:

• lindaathome
    replied
    Here's my attempt. I used Michelle's Splash of Gold and Misty kits for the papers and most of the embies, and Carena's Caitlyn for a few embies.

I lifted MH51's MB-m page

Leave a comment:

• ValerieElaine
    replied
    Here's mine Everything from Michelle's fall kits except the trees and grass. They came from Crafters Corner freebies.
    [url=http://www.scrapbookmax.com/gallery/member-galleries/p46270-my-mistake.html]

Here is what I scraplifted below.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• PixyGirl
    replied

I got my idea from marilynsugahara's scrapbook picture

Leave a comment:

• Frannieanne
    replied
    I scraplifted from Hummerdawn's page sweet. This is my nephew Tony who is in the military. I love the bears, so he will have to put up with that. I used everything from michelle's kits that I have purchased or gotton from this site or other challenges. Smiles, fruity pink, I think hope for michelle, or Brady, and one of the patriotic ones.

The only thing I missed was the paper clip

Leave a comment:

• SBM Diane
    replied
    Hi Michelle,
    I'm sorry to hear that you are not feeling well. Hope you are feeling better soon! No, I did not use flowers in the layout. I actually used a bow from your kit Hope For Brady. After the layout was complete I felt that the bow still needed something so I added a button from your March 2011 Caboose mini. I was actually trying to be creative without using flowers like Kimbob did. It actually was a real challenge for me to use a layout with flowers and recreate it without them. If you would like me to change the layout I can do that.

Thank you,
    Diane

Leave a comment:

• wolvsie35
    replied
    Ok, let me try to comment on everyone's layouts...lol...I have been recovering from some kind of nasty bug...I felt good today, so thought I better get in here, and I'm glad I did....These are all awesome...

parker...you have been on a roll....Lovely creations of the originals...especially how you made them your own...
    ksd...I will let the flower buttons slide...but that is it for flowers unless they are on a photo...we have rules gf! LOL....lovely layouts hun...
    nanwu....great layout using Cerena's (she does beautiful work)...I love how you made it look like he was holding the balloons..
    tin tin...Yes, I was looking for some of my stuff on the first layout...and nothing really looked familiar...lol...I'm glad you decided to make another...great job!
    Diane....your page is so pretty....Please tell me those are flower buttons....Otherwise, I'm afraid you need to go to the back of line and make a new page....<wink>
    fonzy...I'm sorry if you were having issues with the store, I have nothing to do with that....I just work here...LOL... I'm glad you did get it working...and yes, those are my kits...thank you..

You have all done a wonderful job so far...((HUGS))

Leave a comment:

• pmeparker96
    replied
    Originally posted by fonzzy View Post
    Hi I finely got one of the passwords to work I bought army green and snack break I hope these kits are yours wolvsie
    I don't know what tag goes with the designers yet can anyone tell me how to delete photos as I have made a couple of mistakes and would like to fix them fonzzy
    You should be able to right click and choose either remove or delete in the software. I hope this helps . Also, if looking for a specific designer and kits there should be a long list on the left hand side of the store site and she is Michelle McCoy.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X