Scrappin' Challenge 50!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Wolvsie35

Ok I posted this to my profile photo album so I am not sure if that makes a difference or not. I just went to check and there are two links the first is the picture URL link and the second is the BBCode. It has been a while since my last uploads but I think I was instructed to upload them to another gallery and there were links there also. I just can't find that area to upload, I know it sounds silly but I can't see it on my screen.

Comment

wolflady - you can go to layout gallery, and just above the green line across the page above the pictures, there is a little button that says upload pictures, you can upload pictures there under design team challenges. Once you have added it there, you can click on your layout, and that is where wolvsie is talking about the second link called linked image. copy that and past it here. Hope this helps!
      Somewhere in all the madness lies the beauty within

Comment

here's mine

My friends are Smile, Kimmyann ,Marshalynn, wolvsie35 and Nicole

Comment

Thank you Tin Tin

Comment

Ok I think I have it now again thank you Tin Tin for your help. I will try to remember this for next time!

Comment

Glad to see you have it all worked out Wolflady - Jessie sure is messie but a cutie as well. Great pages everyone.

I need to get my self in gear and get mine done and posted.

As Arnold once said "I will be back""
              I am a proud Member of the Following Creative Teams

My friends are Angelwithin, Carena, Daydreamer, Dillie1, Eye. Frannieanne, Granny, Janarae, KimmyAnn, ksd_24_f, Marion, Moonbeam, The FreeSpirit and Wolvsie35

Comment

Here's mine finally - I recolored everything to match Ella's dress.

My friends are Angelwithin, Carena, Daydreamer, Dillie1, Eye. Frannieanne, Granny, Janarae, KimmyAnn, ksd_24_f, Marion, Moonbeam, The FreeSpirit and Wolvsie35

Comment

Here is mine, thanks for the fun challenge

Comment

Lovely page Vicki

Comment

Super pages everyone, borders are great.

Tea Time

My Buddies - pkdoll, Marion and CraftyScraps

&

Comment

Awesome layouts ladies...they are all so different it is great!!!
                        Wolflady - no probs......we all need a hand at one time or another, and I have to say the ladies you meet here are the most accomodating and helpful. they really are!
                        Valerie - love the way you used the tag shape for the picture with the thread. Awesome!
                        Somewhere in all the madness lies the beauty within

Comment

Thank you for the beautiful mini kit Michelle! I love the colors and cannot wait to use it in a layout!!

Comment

I have to say this challenge had an awesome outcome....All your layouts are so pretty..and very inspiring...
                            Everyone who participated has received an email with the matching add on to the challenge mini....the whole kit is called Blue Bird and will be in the store soon...So you all lucked out and got the full kit for free...<wink> Thanks for participating everyone and I hope you all like the full kit....I also sent the link for your new Flair Button.....((HUGS))
                            Off to the next one....*zooms out of this thread*
                            I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Comment

Thank you for the mini Michelle! I love it!! Here is a layout I made with the kit.

[IMG][/IMG]

Comment

Great page Diane, and such a little cutiepie!

Comment

Working...
                                X