X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wolvsie35
    started a topic Scrappin' Challenge 51

Scrappin' Challenge 51

This past week was hard for me to here with Dialysis and all, but I think I am getting used to it already...lol...Not really liking it too much...<wink> but nevertheless, I'm here and will continue to do my challenges...Nothing is bringing me down...lol...

Since I was busy, I didn't have a whole lot of time to prepare for this week's challenge, so we are going to do something fairly simple....You get to play around with your colors...Whoo-hoo!!

No mini for this one, only because I have an awesome participation prize for you....

Here is what I want you to do....
    *Choose a color...and make your entire layout that color and shades of that color....
    (For example...lets say I choose red...My layout should be all different shades or red...ie, dark red, pinks, etc....)
    *You may add white and black....ONLY...no other colors then shades of the one color you are choosing to use....
    *Your photo(s) must be in black and white.
    *Please make sure whatever you use and recolor are items from this community and credits are given the best you can...
    *Upload your layout to the Designers section of our gallery, and then post it here...

At the end of the challenge you will receive a neat surprise and a new Flair Button...Can't wait to see what your color picks are...

• wolvsie35
    replied
    Letha and Fonzzy, great layouts...pretty girls in each of them too....Your freebie and flaor is on its way to you...((HUGS))

Leave a comment:

• fonzzy
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Letha
    replied

Leave a comment:

• wolvsie35
    replied
    Very pretty Valerie....Love the greens....Check your PM for your freebie....<wink> Thanks for joining in...

Leave a comment:

• ValerieElaine
    replied
    Here's mine. The papers are mine.the flowers, leaves are from SBM Booster pack and mh51.frame - mh51, heart - 4foxes.

Leave a comment:

• wolvsie35
    replied
    I know it's been awhile since I have been in here....Dialysis has been overwhelming and time consuming...I feel like I lose three days a week now...thats a lot in the scrapping world! LOL....I think you ALL have made some wonderful layouts using shading...Sometimes that isn't as easy as it sounds right? <wink> But you manages to pull it off....I will be sending you all a New Flair and a little freebie for everyone....thanks for participating....((HUGS))
    P.S. To those of you that emailed me asking if I will be posting a new challenge...I sure am...So go look for number 52!...lol

Leave a comment:

• Frannieanne
    replied
    Here is another one, I used silver solitude.

Leave a comment:

• Frannieanne
    replied
    Tin Tin, I love your layouts. They are always great.

Leave a comment:

• SBM Diane
    replied
    Wonderful layouts everyone!

Leave a comment:

• tin tin
    replied
    Had another that I did, so I figured I would just change the picture to black and white and add it. it is Deanne Gow Smith/Moonbeams kit a man's world. Barely and recolouring to make the shades of brown work.
    Last edited by tin tin; 06-21-2011, 09:58 AM.

Leave a comment:

• tin tin
    replied
    I have to agree with Aloha - your page is priceless vickiLynn. I am just waiting for my youngest to do that....it is his complete situation for sure!

Leave a comment:

• alohagrrl
    replied
    VickiLynn, your page totally cracked me up! That's something my son would have done when he was little too. I was always finding him in the strangest places! Great clustering.

Carena, your page is gorgeous. I love that new kit of yours!

Everyone's pages are so interesting. Who knew that using just one colour could give a page such depth and beauty!

Leave a comment:

• Frannieanne
    replied
    Now that I fixed my photo here it is.

This is a picture of an former employee. This is their first baby. I used crafty scraps baby boy giraffe, and felt bears.

Leave a comment:

• Frannieanne
    replied
    Love the layouts ladies. Tin Tin your orange won is awesome, I love the coloring. Linda I love that you did one with a military picture, I was wanting to pull one out of my dad. Now I will have to. OOPs I need to fix my pictures I forgot that it had to be black and white.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X