Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Groove **Special** July Challenge! (Great Prizes!)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Groove **Special** July Challenge! (Great Prizes!)

Welcome to The Groove's Special July Challenge!

This month's challenge is to scrap a page that celebrates your city, town or country - wherever you call home! Get creative, and use whatever digital scrapbooking items you think works best for your photo or photos.

Here's the "special" part - at the end of the month, we are going to be drawing three different names at random from among those who participate in this month-long challenge. Those three lucky winners will receive the Scrapbook MAX! 2.0 Mega Expansion Pack of their choice (a value of $19.95!).

To learn more about our 8 Scrapbook MAX! 2.0 Expansion Packs* currently available, check out this page:

http://www.scrapbookmax.com/expansion-packs/

* Please note that Scrapbook MAX! 2.0 Expansion Packs requires Scrapbook MAX! 2.0 to work.

All you need to do to get on board and be eligible to win is create a layout (or layouts - multiple entries are fine!) that steps up to the challenge, upload it to the Groove Newsletter Challenges gallery and post a link to your layout in a reply to this thread. While you're at it, be sure to tell us why your "home" rocks!

Be sure to check out the July 2011 issue of The Groove. !
    Last edited by Karin; 07-31-2011, 09:50 AM.
    The Groove Avatar made with embellishments found in our various Expansion Packs for Scrapbook MAX! 2.0

Our country has faced a lot of challenges lately - flooding, fires, oil spills, and much more. Praying for God's blessings to continue covering the USA.

Comment

How beautiful PixyGirl,

Comment

pixygirl, that is a gorgeous layout!
        Somewhere in all the madness lies the beauty within

Comment

I may be back with a more serious layout, but for now - here is my addition celebrating Canada (our birthday party was the 1 of July) Have fun those of you who's 4th of July is coming up!

Comment

Wonderful layouts PixyGirl and TinTin!! Here is mine.

Comment

finally had inspiration to create an aussie page for my daughter's scrapbook ^_^
              Embellishments from:
              * Celebrate Freedom Booster Pack by Kathie Woolery
              * Australiana Kit by Kirsten Smit

Megan

Comment

These are AWESOME! Love the variety of countries and places celebrated already (makes me want to hop on a plane)! Keep 'em coming, and have fun!

Karin

(Thanks to Donna Thomas (autisticwonder) for the great blinkie!)
                Click here to grab your own Scrapbook MAX! banners and blinkies (scroll down to "Banners")

Comment

Here's mine

Comment

awesome job KSD. Love the seasons idea. I think you should put your quebec one from the photo shoot on here too - I think it was three years ago - but it is great!
                    Good to have you back!

Comment

I'm a proud Canadian, living in Beautiful British Columbia. I thought I'd celebrate our gorgeous province. Here's my layout, made with "Want Some S'mores" by Katie Castillo.

Comment

Love the layouts - this latest one celebrating B.C. is striking! Lovely blues and I like how you showcased cityscapes and nature photos.

Nice work everyone!

Karin

(Thanks to Donna Thomas (autisticwonder) for the great blinkie!)
                        Click here to grab your own Scrapbook MAX! banners and blinkies (scroll down to "Banners")

Comment

Oh wow, that is a great one Aloha girl! Tina, great idea - I'll have to scrounge up that photo somehwere.. ha ha, I forgot about that one.

Comment

Wow! the pages here are so awesome. I didn't think I could do something as great as some of the other USA pages already up here. I struggled for another idea and finally decided to pick the big City I live near. I get family that visits from out of town so I seem to have lots of pictures of it.

Comment

What a cute idea thomast! I love the background photo!

Comment

Working...
                              X