X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wolvsie35
    started a topic Scrappin' Challenge 54

Scrappin' Challenge 54

Hi everyone....I wasn't going to start another challenge since this month is almost over..but since I don't host one the beginning of the month anyways, we can have this one last until Aug 8th....So take your time...<wink> Ok, well, there is nothing to download for this one...Just follow the instructions listed on the preview below...

But here is the challenge.....See the number in front of the item? Well, guess what? The number tells you how many of each should be on your page....For example... 6. Your title must be only 6 letters...etc....You may use anything you like to make your layout....as long as 80% of your page is stuff made from our community here...k? Post your layout in the Designers Section of the gallery and then here for all to see....On August 7th, I will be sending out a surprise to those of you that participate....((HUGS))

• fonzzy
    replied

Leave a comment:

• ValerieElaine
    replied
    Here.s mine .Kit used Michelle's Polkie Dots.\

Leave a comment:

• Letha
    replied
    Thanks!

Leave a comment:

• wolvsie35
    replied
    You all rocked with this challenge!!! Sorry it took me awhile to get in here today, but it is my treatment day, so I seem to run slow on them days...lol...I am glad some of you decided to do more then one layout too....they all turned out great...I saw loads of creativity in here this time..thanks for joining in....You will all receive an email shortly...

....Now on to the next one....(well I need to post it first...lol) <HUGS>

Leave a comment:

• ksd_24_f
    replied
    Love it Linda! Thanks Diane

Leave a comment:

• lindaathome
    replied
    Here's mine. I used Michelle's tropical Dreams Kit.

Leave a comment:

• SBM Diane
    replied
    Beautiful layout Kelly!

Leave a comment:

• ksd_24_f
    replied
    I wanted to do another one 'cause I just love the kit we got in challenge 53 and it just so happens that the title from that kit LOVELY had six letters in it, so I got to make a LO for this challenge using that kit!!

Night night ladies... yawn... been a long time since I stayed up past midnight scrappin' - feels great!!

Leave a comment:

• ksd_24_f
    replied
    Letha, that is a stunning LO! Love it

Leave a comment:

• Letha
    replied
    I really enjoyed this challenge

Leave a comment:

• SBM Diane
    replied
    Wonderful layouts everyone!!!

Leave a comment:

• tin tin
    replied
    awesome layout Edina - I see your third green paper! lol. Beautiful job.

Leave a comment:

• Edina
    replied
    Lovely layouts by everyone!

I had to take a little liberty with the title... but this is what I ended up with... and yes, the 3rd solid paper is there :P

Leave a comment:

• wolvsie35
    replied
    WOW....I guess I won't be sending anyone back to the end of the line...lol...No one would let me live it down anyways....lmbo!!! I'm glad you all are liking this challenge....and I have to say, you have all made some wonderful, unique and amazing layouts for it too!!! Keep 'em coming....You won't want to miss the freebie at the end of the week...<wink>

Leave a comment:

Working...
X