No announcement yet.

Designer Monthly Challenge - August 2011 - Hosted by Fiona Storey

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fonzzy!!!! I'm so excited for you! not only did you do the double page - and it turned out great, but you got it posted in the thread!! Whoot whoot
    Told you, you could do it - I felt your paid, 'cause I had so much trouble too when I first started!! ha ha

Keep 'em coming ladies - the LO's are all awesome! I really like this double page idea Fionna, I never would have thought to do it otherwise. Thanks for always challenging us and getting us to think outside the box!

Kel

Comment

brilliant job Fonzzy....knew you could do it

I am really impressed with everyones pages so far......next week I was going to suggest you all remove the black areas and replace them with another colour.....am I that cruel....oh yes I am lol

An Exclusive Scrapbook Max designer
      , Check out my store
      Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

Comment

Thank you Fiona for doing this challenge. I hope there are more like this to come! In the last year I have learned so much about color combining and designing layouts thanks to all you talented designers out there. I even purchased a color wheel from Rainbow to help me with my colors when matching my photos to my layouts. My color wheel allows me to match in five different ways. For the next step that Fiona is suggesting a color wheel may come in handy. If I may make a suggestion for those of you that own a color wheel and have not already done so, is to scan it and save it on your hard drive. When working on your layout just bring it in to Scrapbook Max as a photo and place it outside your desktop work space to match your colors, since Scrapbook Max does such a brilliant job in changing colors. I hope this helps anyone who is undecided as to what color you will add to your layout.
        Last edited by SBM Diane; 08-18-2011, 10:36 AM.

Comment

thank you guys for your great help fonzzy

Comment

This was fun, never made a 2 pager before.

Changed the pics, moved the them and added 'more' to the titling.

My Buddies - pkdoll, Marion and CraftyScraps

&

Comment

Adorable layouts ladies.....Diane - that is a great idea - I am off to find a colour wheel!
              Somewhere in all the madness lies the beauty within

Comment

You are more than welcome Tin Tin! A color wheel has saved me on more than one occasion.

Comment

a color wheel huh? Never heard of that.. like Tin Tin, off to google and then purchase if necessary!! LOL Makeyesup, those are the cutest pictures EVER!! What a little diva huh?? Love it! I have two girls myself, so I can totally relate
                  Kel

Comment

Hey linda

FOllowed it but what I get is two seperate long and skinny layouts.How do you connect them like you have.
                    sigpic
                    My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

Eye it sounds like you have your measurements backwards. The height should be 8". the width 16".

My friends are Smile, Kimmyann ,Marshalynn, wolvsie35 and Nicole

Comment

Thank you Val and all the rest of you.After many many hours I did it.I had such difficult understanding.I do hope we were suppose to do a different photo.

sigpic
                        My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

that is perfect Eye

, Check out my store
                          Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

Comment

Here's mine

My friends are Smile, Kimmyann ,Marshalynn, wolvsie35 and Nicole

Comment

beautiful pages Val

, Check out my store
                              Here

Comment

Eye, I love how you have the baby coming out of the last frame like that - way cool! Val, your double page is stunning!!
                                K Fionna - what's the final stage... come on girl, give it to us!! LOL

Comment

Working...
                                X