X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wolvsie35
    started a topic Scrappin' Challenge 58

Scrappin' Challenge 58

Well, I'm back and again, I apologize for my lack of being here...It has been a tough month...We are still trying to recover from it all...But I am glad to say I am back with a challenge for all of you....and this one can go so many different ways...lol....Follow the rules below....

You may add anything you want to your page that is not on the list...Just make sure we can clearly see the things that are SUPPOSE to be there...<wink> I can't wait to see your layouts...and I will be judging your pages on creativity, balance, etc...and 2 winners will receive something neat from me...but everyone who participates will get a new Flair Button....

I have nothing to hand out for the last challenge...I never had time to finish it with everything that happened...So please forgive me....Have fun with this challenge...((HUGS))

• lindaathome
    replied
    Thanks everyone! I love Michelle's Foggy Nights Kit. It is so flexible and can be used for so many different themes.

My great Niece is such a Cutie, but I'm prejudiced, lol...

Leave a comment:

• wolvsie35
    replied
    Beautiful layout Linda....

Kel, You are too funny gf!!!!....He is waiting for that $10 now...lol....Maybe he thinks your cute or something...I have no clue how he picks you all the time....maybe next time, I will just leave your name out....HAHAHA....just kidding hun...
    You all did a great job!

Leave a comment:

• SBM Diane
    replied
    Beautiful layout Linda!

Leave a comment:

• lindaathome
    replied
    Thanks Kel

Leave a comment:

• ksd_24_f
    replied
    OMG, I love it Linda!! Beautiful

Leave a comment:

• lindaathome
    replied
    I'm late but a least I finished.

Here's mine. I used Michelle's Foggy Niights Kit.

Leave a comment:

• fonzzy
    replied
    1 flair down trying to add more but it is not working. So for now I will settle for this one fonzzy

Leave a comment:

• makeyesup
    replied
    Congrats Kel and Fonzy, super layouts.

Sure glad I don't ever have to pick on any challenges, don't think I could do, everyone did so well here.

And congrats Fonzy for getting the flair to show. We all knew you could do it.

Leave a comment:

• tin tin
    replied
    that is too funny Kel that you said that cause I was going to say "okay Kel, how much are you paying her son for always picking your layout!" Seriously though ladies....congrats!!

Leave a comment:

• ksd_24_f
    replied
    Wow!! Thank you so much! I think that's the second time Brandon picked one of my LO's - I'll have to send him a prize soon (Tell him his $10bucks is in the mail) Tee hee
    Fonzzy you are ALMOST there.. you're only mistake is the closing bracket. You have [IMG} - it should be [IMG] the rest you have correct!!! Come on girl - you can do it!!!
    I haven't looked at my prize yet, but I hope it's the same kit as yours - I LOVE that kit!! I tried to purchase it about a month ago, but something went wrong with my pay pal account that day and I never got back on to try again.

Leave a comment:

• fonzzy
    replied

Leave a comment:

• fonzzy
    replied
    Thank you so much Michelle and Damion I just love my prize I am off to do a page I will not mention the flair I tried again I will wait and count to ten the flair fairy might come fonzzy

Leave a comment:

• lindaathome
    replied
    Congratulations Kelly and Fonzy. I haven't had a chance to do my page yet but I will still get it done. Everyone's pages were spectacular.

Leave a comment:

• SBM Diane
    replied
    Thank you for a great challenge Michelle and congratulations Kelly and Fonzzy!!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X