X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wolvsie35
    started a topic Scrappin' Challenge 59

Scrappin' Challenge 59

I made it...lol...We are going to do an easy challenge this week, since it's not a full week this time...So let's do a scraplift page....Here is what you need to do....

Go into our gallery here and browse around....Find a layout (not made by you...lol) that you would like to make for yourself...Find one that appeals to you, catches your eye, etc...and try to copy the design/layout....Using any pieces as long as they are mainly from this community...(Free or purchased)
    Then post your layout in the gallery...
    Come back here, and post your scraplift page and try to show a link to the one you copied....

At the end of the week, you will all receive something from me plus a new Flair Button....Can't wait to see what you come up with....we have a lot of talent in our gallery, so take your time in looking around....

• wolvsie35
    replied
    LOL...Good question, I swore I did....Anyone get it? Well I will send it out right away....I am so sorry...I have told my CT's I am losing it lately...lol...So watch for this freebie in the mail...Thanks for letting me know hun...((HUGS))

Leave a comment:

• alohagrrl
    replied
    Did you send this one out already Michelle? I don't think I got it.

Leave a comment:

• wolvsie35
    replied
    LOL...your good tin tin...I'm late again...I forgot we were having a garage sale this weekend, and I had to get my stuff together...ugh...so later today I will be back with your freebie and flair...It's uploading to 4shared right now....Again I apologize...and cute layout!

Leave a comment:

• tin tin
    replied
    Hopefully I am not too late. this layout was made with Fiona's woddland faye kit (and my son) lol.

This is the original layout done by Eye...thanks lady for the idea!
    eye.jpg

Leave a comment:

• tin tin
    replied
    but it is not the end of the week yet Will it be too late to post something this weekend *sniff, sniff* in my poutiest of pouts!

Leave a comment:

• PixyGirl
    replied

The above is the page I went by to create my page below:

Leave a comment:

• wolvsie35
    replied
    I know I'm a little late coming in here...It has been somewhat hectic for me lately....BUT, I think you all have done a wonderful job, and tomorrow I will be back with your new flair and a very cool freebie....You will all get my NEW kit that isn't even released yet....so stay tuned...lol....Monday starts a new challenge, be prepared....<wink>

Leave a comment:

• SBM Diane
    replied
    Very pretty Donna!

Leave a comment:

• cheesepiece
    replied
    Scraplift Challenge 59

My Scraplift is a page from Gotart. I used papers and embells from myself and mh51.

Challenge32.jpg

Last edited by cheesepiece; 10-04-2011, 03:25 PM.

Leave a comment:

• lindaathome
    replied
    Here's mine. I used Michelle's Beary Cherry Kit. I copied MaggieMae's Rugged Country page.

Here's mine.

Here's MaggieMae's

Leave a comment:

• lindaathome
    replied
    Fabulous choice Maureen and awesome page as always.

Kelly, I love that Kit too. As always your did an awesome job.

Leave a comment:

• makeyesup
    replied
    took me awhile to find a layout to scraplift as I did not want to pick one from the usual scrappers. I found this by Heather123 called Happy Birthday:

And here's mine called Crazy Daisies:

Leave a comment:

• fonzzy
    replied
    Mine is the green one fonzzy

Leave a comment:

• ksd_24_f
    replied
    Here's another one. I was dying to use this kit from Michelle - Strawberry Sting. I just love this kit.
    I scraplifted one of Kapicolors LO's

Kel
    Attached Files
    Last edited by ksd_24_f; 09-28-2011, 09:31 PM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X