Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Carena
    replied
    I've used everything in the Freebie - The green paper I've used with one of the shapes from my Paper Shapes Page Starters.
    My 2nd layout I made the cluster and I have lowered the opacity so it blends into the paper and I've scattered around the edges of my paper. OMG - Now I give away "Trade Secrets" LOL Me and my big mouth. Ha ha - hope you like this technique and give it a try out.

My page where I restrained myself

and after that I went a little crazy. LOL. Just my usual style.

Leave a comment:

• Carena
    replied
    LOL - Well I thought she was walking through a paddock. Ooops, my mistake. LOL . Wonderful page.

Leave a comment:

• cheesepiece
    replied
    In The Long Grass

Thanks to Carena for this mini kit, it was a pleasure to scrap.
    The pic is my grandaughter Emily exploring the jungle that was my garden. Shame on Grandad for letting it grow so long... He did get round to cutting it, but I think the bairn prefered it the way it was.

Fonzzy your page was smashing.

Leave a comment:

• Carena
    replied
    Originally posted by tin tin View Post
    Just as a side note before I get on to scrapping this mini kit ladies.....the entire kit is just beautiful!!! Absolutely great!
    Oh! - Thanks

Just got up this morning and find 2 gorgeous layouts done already in the gallery. Girls, you are so fast and what a lovely surprise for me. Love starting my day off like this.

As some have you may already have seen - I've been all a buzz about hosting this challenge this month and can't wait to see those pages. I hope you all enjoy working with the mini kit. Enjoy

Leave a comment:

• tin tin
    replied
    Just as a side note before I get on to scrapping this mini kit ladies.....the entire kit is just beautiful!!! Absolutely great!

Leave a comment:

• Letha
    replied
    I love it Sandrine! nice job

Leave a comment:

• KapiScrap
    replied
    Nice page Letha.

And mine:

Leave a comment:

• Letha
    replied
    thanks for this challenge Carena. I like the kit!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X