X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Groove
    started a topic The Groove November 2011 Freebie Challenge

The Groove November 2011 Freebie Challenge

Welcome to The Groove's Monthly Freebie Challenge!

Each month, we feature a great freebie mini-kit and a scrapbooking challenge.

All you need to do is download the freebie to make your challenge pages. Then, create a layout (or layouts) that steps up to the challenge, upload it to the

Groove Newsletter Challenges gallery and post a link to your layout in a reply to this thread.

Details about this month's freebie and challenge are below!

The Challenge:

This month, designer Carena Scott is offering you a dreamy freebie, with awe-inspiring colors and embellishments!

Carena's Challenge: Make a layout using every embellishment and paper supplied in the mini kit plus use 1 shape of your choice and as many photos you'd like. Enjoy exploring clustering and have fun!

To get Carena's freebie, just download the .zip file attached to this post. You can extract the images as you would do from any zip file. You can either drag and drop the items into Scrapbook MAX!, or put the items in your scrapbooking folder, and browse to them by using the Browse button in Scrapbook MAX!.

Be sure to check out the November 2011 issue of The Groove. Get all the details about the brand new "Family Thanksgiving" Expansion Pack for Scrapbook MAX! 2.0 - over $100 worth of Thanksgiving and Autumn content for only $14.95 (special introductory pricing this month only!)
    Attached Files

• ValerieElaine
    replied
    Gorgeous layout everyone, here's mine.

Leave a comment:

• grannywin
    replied

This month went so fast. I hope I got this finished before the final whistle. Thank you Carena for the beautiful layout. I was able to use everything even if I did change the color of the ribbon and embrodery.

Leave a comment:

• alohagrrl
    replied
    I'm so amazed by all the gorgeous layouts. Beautiful mini Carena! Here's mine...

Leave a comment:

• Carena
    replied
    Originally posted by nicole-baaklini View Post
    http://www.scrapbookmax.com/gallery/...nzee-2011.html

It's about time I took the guts to try my hand at the software and post something up... and what better way than a challenge with a wonderful kit to help inspire me Thank you.
    So glad you have taken the plunge and what a stunning layout. You look like you scrapped for years. Awesome work. I hope you keep them coming in the gallery. Hugs.

Leave a comment:

• nicole-baaklini
    replied

Leave a comment:

• nicole-baaklini
    replied
    http://www.scrapbookmax.com/gallery/...nzee-2011.html

It's about time I took the guts to try my hand at the software and post something up... and what better way than a challenge with a wonderful kit to help inspire me Thank you.

Leave a comment:

• Carena
    replied
    Pelle - You're very welcome. Hugs

Leave a comment:

• Pelle
    replied
    Hello.
    Just want to say your pages are awesome,you have put a lot of creativity in your work.A great pleasure to view them all,and thanks to designer Carena Scott for sharing this embellishment for free.Hope I can figure out how to use this site in a better way,especially how to give comments to each of you.Have a joyful Week-end.Pelle

Leave a comment:

• tin tin
    replied
    Great job Pelle -beautiful layout!

Leave a comment:

• Pelle
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Carena
    replied
    Originally posted by Pelle View Post
    How do I add my page in the challenge,I have tryed but It seems I have failed.Can anyone explain it to me?
    Pelle
    Once you have uploaded to the gallery - you can use the Linked Image: code -copy and paste it into the thread here and it will appear. Hugs.

Leave a comment:

• Letha
    replied
    Pelle, you have to upload it to the layout gallery first then you will get a link that you copy and paste to a reply in the challenge.

Leave a comment:

• Pelle
    replied
    How do I add my page in the challenge,I have tryed but It seems I have failed.Can anyone explain it to me?
    Pelle

Leave a comment:

• Carena
    replied
    Hi - Worked just fine - when you click on it we can see full view. It's a stunning page. So glad you joined us here in the challenge. A please to view your pages. Hugs.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X