• Show
Clear All

• ValerieElaine
    replied
    Gorgeous layout everyone, here's mine.

Leave a comment:

• grannywin
    replied

This month went so fast. I hope I got this finished before the final whistle. Thank you Carena for the beautiful layout. I was able to use everything even if I did change the color of the ribbon and embrodery.

Leave a comment:

• alohagrrl
    replied
    I'm so amazed by all the gorgeous layouts. Beautiful mini Carena! Here's mine...

Leave a comment:

• Carena
    replied
    Originally posted by nicole-baaklini View Post
    http://www.scrapbookmax.com/gallery/...nzee-2011.html

It's about time I took the guts to try my hand at the software and post something up... and what better way than a challenge with a wonderful kit to help inspire me Thank you.
    So glad you have taken the plunge and what a stunning layout. You look like you scrapped for years. Awesome work. I hope you keep them coming in the gallery. Hugs.

Leave a comment:

• nicole-baaklini
    replied

Leave a comment:

• nicole-baaklini
    replied
    http://www.scrapbookmax.com/gallery/...nzee-2011.html

It's about time I took the guts to try my hand at the software and post something up... and what better way than a challenge with a wonderful kit to help inspire me Thank you.

Leave a comment:

• Carena
    replied
    Pelle - You're very welcome. Hugs

Leave a comment:

• Pelle
    replied
    Hello.
    Just want to say your pages are awesome,you have put a lot of creativity in your work.A great pleasure to view them all,and thanks to designer Carena Scott for sharing this embellishment for free.Hope I can figure out how to use this site in a better way,especially how to give comments to each of you.Have a joyful Week-end.Pelle

Leave a comment:

• tin tin
    replied
    Great job Pelle -beautiful layout!

Leave a comment:

• Pelle
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Carena
    replied
    Originally posted by Pelle View Post
    How do I add my page in the challenge,I have tryed but It seems I have failed.Can anyone explain it to me?
    Pelle
    Once you have uploaded to the gallery - you can use the Linked Image: code -copy and paste it into the thread here and it will appear. Hugs.

Leave a comment:

• Letha
    replied
    Pelle, you have to upload it to the layout gallery first then you will get a link that you copy and paste to a reply in the challenge.

Leave a comment:

• Pelle
    replied
    How do I add my page in the challenge,I have tryed but It seems I have failed.Can anyone explain it to me?
    Pelle

Leave a comment:

• Carena
    replied
    Hi - Worked just fine - when you click on it we can see full view. It's a stunning page. So glad you joined us here in the challenge. A please to view your pages. Hugs.

Leave a comment:

• China Doll
    replied
    Using Carena's Mini Kit - My Daughter age 6

I am still trying to figure out how to get around the SBM site to post. Hope this works. I just love Carena's kits, so when I saw her page on another site, I had to come over and see what I could do. Blessings. China Doll
    Well, this didn't work but don't know what I did wrong. Oh well.
    Beth at 6.jpg
    Last edited by China Doll; 11-08-2011, 02:01 AM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X