No announcement yet.

Designer Monthly Challenge - December 2011 - Hosted by Fiona Storey

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Did this one for Khloie, I will post pictures of finished projects later.
    Credits -This was done with elements from Wolvsie and the Gallery. (its hard to find items for N and Q)

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]
    Hugs!!

Comment

That's awesome Kimmyann! Great Idea!!

Comment

Fabulous creations Kimmyann!. This one is certainly something different. I can't make a decision on what I want to do yet. I'll be back when I figure it out!
        I am a proud Member of the Following Creative Teams

My friends are Angelwithin, Carena, Daydreamer, Dillie1, Eye. Frannieanne, Granny, Janarae, KimmyAnn, ksd_24_f, Marion, Moonbeam, The FreeSpirit and Wolvsie35

Comment

Thanks Everyone!! I love this little book, its so cute!! Nice thing about it, I can print it out and put it together over and over. It really didn't take that long or much effort. I did laminate the whole thing.

[IMG][/IMG]
          Hugs!!

Comment

While putting this together I realized I had objects from FSID- Animal Crackers (G)(one of Finoa's charity kits) and the Pig is from Knzus's - Little Farm (P)..... Just want to make sure everyone gets their credits
            Hugs!!

Comment

that alphabet & numbers booklet is so cool Kimmyann....love it....gonna make one like that for my nephew

An Exclusive Scrapbook Max designer
              , Check out my store
              Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

Comment

I LOVE this idea!! Now my biggest problem is time.. ha ha - I want to make one for everyone!! Sooo cool. Thanks again Fionna!

Comment

(clapping ) Very well done Kimmy !!!!!

Comment

Comment

love it fonzzy xxx

, Check out my store
                      Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

Comment

Great Job Fonzzy!!! That is a Great Gift Idea, better than a Christmas Card!! Thanks Wickel!!!
                        Hugs!!

Comment

I can't wait to get some ink to print

Comment

Awesome!!! I Love Animals!!!
                            Hugs!!

Comment

fabulous Letha, what a great little book of memories

, Check out my store
                              Here

Comment

K, I think I did something wrong I printed mine out (are they supposed to print out really tiny?? Like once the entire booklet is put together it's no bigger than 3inches x 3 1/2inches (as in fits in the palm of your hand)
                                and are the tops of the pages all open as well as the left side of each page?
                                I tried to take pictures.. not sure if I did it right.. The pictures do it NO justice at all.. I used Caren's kit Classic Wedding to do a booklet for my inlaws 70th b-day party.. and while it is cute.. it's not quite what I had in mind.. Kimmy Ann - your's looks soo much bigger than mine..
                                Fionna let me know if I did something wrong here..

Thanks
                                Kel
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X