No announcement yet.

Scrappin' Challenge 65

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank You For your comments and Thank you all for your wonderful friendship and challenges threw the year I have had so much fun Merry Christmas and Happy New Year lots of hugs hope all your wishes come true Fonnzy xxxooo

Comment

Fabulous pages everyone. So much creativity, Here's mine. I used various Christmas Kits by Michelle.

I am a proud Member of the Following Creative Teams

My friends are Angelwithin, Carena, Daydreamer, Dillie1, Eye. Frannieanne, Granny, Janarae, KimmyAnn, ksd_24_f, Marion, Moonbeam, The FreeSpirit and Wolvsie35

Comment

You have all used lots of creativity for these layouts....I guess this was harder for some to do, we did not have a thread full this time...<wink> I do hope you all like the freebie and flair...I truly enjoyed looking at these LO's...neat ideas that some of you came up with...Don't forget stopping over at the new challenge...((HUGS))
        I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Comment

Was on vacation all last week and now trying to catch up so I'm a little late on this one.

My Buddies - pkdoll, Marion and CraftyScraps

&

Comment

Hope I am not too late to add my greeting. Thanks again Wolvsie for challenging us. That crumpled paper was my "problem child". I had to search the Internet and then recolor it. Hope I got everything. Happy Holidays everyone!

Comment

Wow that took a while to find all the embies for this challenge. Some may not be exact.

Comment

Working...
              X