No announcement yet.

The Groove April 2012 Freebie Challenge

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BABE was a truly adorable movie. It was especially lovable for me because I couldn't help thinking about our dog that was named BABE. The dog in this movie did a wonderful job of protecting this cute baby pig.

Comment

there are great - and for some reason, I'm craving popcorn...

Comment

My all time favorite movie is Pride and Prejudice. I have watched it with different actresses and actors and just enjoy all the interaction of the characters.

Comment

I could not just do one...they both love these movies, so I did one each for cars and transformers!

Somewhere in all the madness lies the beauty within

Comment

Mine....

Comment

Originally posted by SBM Diane View Post
              Thank you Amanda for the kit! I love your siggy! It is beautiful!! Purple is one of my favorite colors.
              Aw thank you!! I LOVE purple When I was little I had a purple room! Purple paint, purple bedding and even purple carpet! I have kept the love o purpl alive and now have a purple kitchen everywhere I live!! This house has teh best purple I have chosen so far!!!

Comment

Such fantastic pages! All from one little mini kit! I love it!!

Comment

So many GREAT pages!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                  KapiScrap ScrapbookMAX store

Comment

Nothing like waiting til the last moment, eh?

My friends are Smile, Kimmyann ,Marshalynn, wolvsie35 and Nicole

Comment

love your casablanca layout! awesome job!
                      Somewhere in all the madness lies the beauty within

Comment

I downloaded both kits for this month. All I got were the embellishments, no papers. Do I install the kits into my templates folder? Can someone help ? Thanks!

Comment

Hi una1rose, all backgrounds are not included in the embellishment section.

What you need to do is;

1. Double click on the background, or on the white page and a box will come up background image on it and a box to tick, tick the box.

2. Press select, in the category section of the new box that comes up look for the particular kit; in this case "Movie night Freebie"

3. Click on this kit and you will find 3 BG papers, select the one you want.
                          Last edited by Saviscrap; 05-01-2012, 09:05 PM. Reason: spelling error

Comment

Movie Theme Challenge

My layout is about my favorite movie Breakfast at Tiffany's. There are many great quotes. My favorite's are here.

http://www.scrapbookmax.com/forums/a...chmentid=37020

Last edited by una1rose; 05-01-2012, 11:40 PM. Reason: link not working

Comment

Thanks!

I will give that a try!

Originally posted by wench View Post
                              Hi una1rose, all backgrounds are not included in the embellishment section.

What you need to do is;

1. Double click on the background, or on the white page and a box will come up background image on it and a box to tick, tick the box.

2. Press select, in the category section of the new box that comes up look for the particular kit; in this case "Movie night Freebie"

3. Click on this kit and you will find 3 BG papers, select the one you want.

Comment

I found the papers and here is my new layout. This is a fun challenge. Thank you!

http://www.scrapbookmax.com/forums/a...chmentid=37022

Comment

Working...
                                X