No announcement yet.

Moonbeam's Mid Month Challenge - APRIL 2012

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello Grannywin, welcome to our little hiding place where we play scrapping games all the time LOL... I absolutely love what you did... the circular effect and rays looks stunning. Great page

Comment

Oh well seeing as you approved I can do as MANY as I want, I might just do that, it's not like I don't have anything else to do!...

Yes Fiona makes a good model, looks good in any photo...bah! wouldn't that be nice!

I haven't seen any of your beige and black kits Dee? must be older ones.

Nice one Granny! cute alpacas. I am going with the animal theme too with my next one.

This is Chickadee, named after Deanne a.k.a. Moonbeam, she named it lol, this is our last little chick that we incubated, well we actually tried 10 but she was the only one that worked anyway i think with 20 we have enough at the moment, we have 15 hens and 5 roosters....left, soon to be 1 left, num, num

Comment

What a cute little ChickaDEE... just like her namesake LOL... sweet young chic!!!

re.. the beige and black kits in the past..thwere was King of the remote
        http://www.scrapbookmax.com/digital-...mplate%29.html

family Fotos
        http://www.scrapbookmax.com/digital-...mplate%29.html

http://www.scrapbookmax.com/digital-...ack-Camel.html
        Black camel

just to name a few... I had heaps of beige kits but they had dark browns etc maybe not black.. so I guess I shold do another one hey... when I get time.

Comment

Deanne, I really want to thank you for this challenge because if I had not tried the black and beige, the picture that I used would have been sitting in my folder, waiting for just the right kit to come along and not on my facebook page MEMORIES BY LETHA for family members to see. Thanks to that page we have found yet another cousin who didn't even know that her great aunts in the picture even existed.

Comment

Originally posted by Letha View Post
            Deanne, I really want to thank you for this challenge because if I had not tried the black and beige, the picture that I used would have been sitting in my folder, waiting for just the right kit to come along and not on my facebook page MEMORIES BY LETHA for family members to see. Thanks to that page we have found yet another cousin who didn't even know that her great aunts in the picture even existed.
            Oh WOW! Letha... thats awesome! I seem to become a small part of some lovely experiences through the challenges. It is so enjoyable. Thank you for telling me about the experience. Love it Letha!

Comment

Thank you for the challenge Deanne! Everyone did such a beautiful job with the layouts and colors that I had no idea what I was going to create. Then, our two year old decided to jump on my lap and take a nap and gave me my color choice. I had a tough time getting the caramel color to match, but I like how it turned out.

Comment

Originally posted by Letha View Post
                Letha, that is so wonderful that you found another family member!!

Comment

Diane, wonderful inspiration from beautiful twila... Inspiration comes from all sorts of places hey! Awesome page... everyones has been so good for t his challenge haven't they!!! xoxoxo

Comment

Awesome for you to find another relative Letha!

beautiful cat Dianne, I am a cat lover so appreciate the beautiful page.

Comment

I love your page Diane! It is super exciting to find another relative and add more stories and pictures to our family memories! (Actually there have been at least 3 more folks since I posted that page) Can't wait to start collecting pictures from them.

Comment

You Girls are really inspiring. Letha I love your family LO's. Makes me wanna do my own. Here is another one I made just a plain one this time but striking to me in a way. Maybe because I love the pic I took on our trip to Canberra on Tuesday.

Comment

Thank you Deanne, Kaye, and Letha! It is amazing that inspiration can come from the simplest things. I love these challenges because they help us think outside the box when we are scrapping. It brings out our creativity.

Letha, I am so excited for you!! You have been such an inspiration for finding your relatives. I have started taking the information that I have on my family heritage and entered it into Family Tree Maker 2012; and I am linking it to Ancestry.com hoping that I will have family members searching as well. I think I just may have to create a Facebook page like you have to post my family heritage layouts. I can see how Facebook can successfully help anyone find their family whom they do not know, especially family in other parts of the world.

Comment

LOve the classic layout for the canberra photo... it so suits the photo... anything tissy would not look so good. very well done. it is stiking!

Comment

The layout is very striking wendy, fantastic photo too. I just love the way a scrap page can enhance a photo, even perfect shots sit well in a beautiful LO

Comment

When I took these pics this afternoon I was playing around trying to find just the right kit, I decided to try your beige backgrond Deanne and WOW! I can't believe how the beige made the pic POP!

Comment

Working...
                                X