X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Moonbeam
    started a topic Moonbeam's Mid Month Challenge - APRIL 2012

Moonbeam's Mid Month Challenge - APRIL 2012

Hello fellow Scrappers! very simple this month - but I hope FUN!!!
    This months Challenge is to turn something BORING into a work of art...I supply the bland boring, mono color kit ( download it below) and YOU have to turn it into something beautiful... by adding ONLY 1 other color!!! ( can be varying shades of that color)
    Download the Boring bits KIT and YOU use whatever you have and whatever you want to turn it into your work of art... but remember ONLY add 1 other Color.
    .....so Lets see what you've got! get the creative streak in you working!!!

( I am posting this a couple of days early because my internet connection has been playing up badly the last week or 2 and some days I have NO connection at all for days.. so just in case it happens again I posted while I have a connection LOL... If I dont answer any entries... know I am following the posts.. because for some reason??? I still have emails?? so I will see your entries.....eventually I'll be back!!!! ( I hope LOL)

here's an example:
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Moonbeam; 04-12-2012, 06:14 PM.

• SBM Diane
    replied
    Thank you Deanne and Kaye!! I am honored!! Looking forward to seeing it in The Groove!

Leave a comment:

• Saviscrap
    replied
    Well done and well Deserved Dianne

Leave a comment:

• Moonbeam
    replied
    looks like another mid month challenge draws to a close! thanks all for joining in, it was fun! THis month the one chosen to be featured in the groove as a fantasic challenge entry was the beautifully simple page with the photo of the Cat. well done SBM Diane.

and another reminder... PM me if you want your free kit of Gold Fancy Frames as your reward for taking part in the challenge.
    thanks everyone!!! see you in a couple of weeks foir the next one
    Last edited by Moonbeam; 04-27-2012, 03:41 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Moonbeam
    replied
    EVERYONE WHO HAS PARTICIPATED THIS MONTH CAN HAVE A free KIT JUST FOR JOINING IN THE FUN!!!
    tO SAVE ME GOING BACK THROUGH ALL THE PAGES AND NAMES... YOU HAVE TO EARN THE FREE KIT (lol) BY SENDING ME A pm or email me [email protected] and say Yes Please to my free kit!!! and then I will reply with the download link... The kit will be my new Gold fancy Frames kit ..just released.

Leave a comment:

• Moonbeam
    replied
    YES!!! Oh how I love PINK!!! definately may favorite color.... Beautiful page TinTin

Leave a comment:

• tin tin
    replied
    Here it is....I love my layout! My credits are in the gallery, but followed the rules I think. I recoloured stuff to pink and added embies and masks from Sandrine's kits that matched perfectly.
    I may have to do another before the challenge is done though

Leave a comment:

• Moonbeam
    replied
    Go Tin Tin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now you've said that we wait with baited breath LOL

Leave a comment:

• tin tin
    replied
    I am making time tonight to do this challenge. totally looking forward to it everytime I open Scrapbookmax, but just never get around to it

Leave a comment:

• Moonbeam
    replied
    Hello PixyGirl, Thanks for joining us and nice to "meet you".. LOvely page it loook like a blue shy and matches your piutree, which is an awesome view! and I love the way your flowery embellishments at the op just evr so slightly hang over the top of the photo

Leave a comment:

• PixyGirl
    replied

This one was a bit difficult for me - just using two colors, but enjoyed practicing changing colors of embellishments to match - and some were already the same color.

Leave a comment:

• Moonbeam
    replied
    HI Marion! cool the way your portrait is in that frame being held is --wow!!--- Did you put your face in that frame or is that the way it is, a photo of someone holding your photo?

Leave a comment:

• Moonbeam
    replied
    Letha, It does so suit the photo... and a gorgeous rose bud it is too! I love the beautiful quotes you often use to about our Creator and the beauty of the work of his hands.. truly lovely

Leave a comment:

• Marion
    replied
    Wow, great layouts so far. Well here is mine. I kept it real simple and just added one color.

Leave a comment:

• Letha
    replied
    When I took these pics this afternoon I was playing around trying to find just the right kit, I decided to try your beige backgrond Deanne and WOW! I can't believe how the beige made the pic POP!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X