X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Groove
    started a topic The Groove July 2012 Freebie Challenge

The Groove July 2012 Freebie Challenge

Welcome to The Groove's Monthly Freebie Challenge!

Each month, we feature a great freebie mini-kit and a scrapbooking challenge.

All you need to do is download the freebie to make your challenge pages. Then, create a layout (or layouts) that steps up to the challenge, upload it to the

Groove Newsletter Challenges gallery and post a link to your layout in a reply to this thread.

Details about this month's freebie and challenge by Fiona Storey a.k.a. Angelwithin below!

The Challenge: Summer Fun!

It's the season for most of us to be outside enjoying the nicer weather. Your challenge is to scrap a summer fun page. You can use those great photographs of days spent outside.

Your pages MUST include a wordart (not a journal one but a proper premade wordart) with an outdoors/summer theme. I have put quite a few in the minikit attached but if you have one from another source you would like to use that is absolutely fine.

So here is the challenge:

Part one
    Scrap at least one page using a summer / outdoors wordart and no less than 3 photographs!

Part two
    Scrap at least one summer page using one or more of the frames included in the attached mini kit

Easy peasy huh? I look forward to seeing your fabulous creations!

-Fiona

Be sure to check out the July 2012 issue of The Groove. Get inspired to join a challenge, and 'meet' a member of our Scrapbook MAX! Design Team!
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Karin; 08-01-2012, 02:11 PM.

• angelwithin
    replied
    they are fabulous tin tin

Leave a comment:

• tin tin
    replied
    Seems like I have not posted in a challenge in forever. Hoping to catch up. Aparently I have most of June and all of July to do.....IKES! Miss them though....Thanksf for the mini kit. Love the word arts. will comin in very handy for the summer My layouts were both made with partially mini kit and partially Katie Castillo's kits. Fun scrolling through ol kit.

Leave a comment:

• angelwithin
    replied
    The're fabulous ksd xxx

Leave a comment:

• ksd_24_f
    replied
    And Part two.. I used the kit Denim & Daisies.. I used two of the frames.. thanks for the kit!!

Leave a comment:

• ksd_24_f
    replied
    Part one, thanks Fionna, you're right.. I had a pile of word art that was in my archived folder.. it was fun going through them all!!

Leave a comment:

• Letha
    replied
    it is very relaxing It is at Buckroe Beach in Hampton Virginia

Leave a comment:

• ksd_24_f
    replied
    Letha!! Where is that beach?? I thought it was snow.. the sand is sooo white.. sooo want to go there!
    Great pages everyone. Hope I get to join in.. time has not been on my side lately!! LOL Hope everyone is enjoying their summer so far

Leave a comment:

• angelwithin
    replied
    what amazing pages, well done everyone

If you are like me you have a ton of files filled with wordarts that came with kits, I think we sometimes forget that they are there and can make such a great addition to any page

keep them coming

Leave a comment:

• fonzzy
    replied

Leave a comment:

• fonzzy
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Saviscrap
    replied
    Everyones doing some great pages!!

Here is my # 1, 2 kids i saw playing on the beach in Airlie Beach, couldn't resist photographing them

and # 2 this is Rick going diving in Airlie beach

Leave a comment:

• Letha
    replied
    part 1

part 2

Leave a comment:

• Kimmyann
    replied
    Thanks!!

Leave a comment:

• Wendy M
    replied
    Thanks Kimmyann. I love the way you put (Clasped) the frames together.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X