X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wolvsie35
    started a topic Scrappin' Challenge 72

Scrappin' Challenge 72

This week we have a simple challenge.....You are going to have fun with colors....Only certain colors however....Use the color swatch below to make your layout....

Your layout must contain only these colors....Use anything you likr....Post your layout in our gallery, then come back here to post your layout, and you will get a mini kit in these colors from me....

• wolvsie35
    replied
    Well, I think you all did a great job with this one....and I'm also sure you'll like the freebie I made for you just for prticipating with us....<wink> Your email will also have this weeks new flair button incase you are collecting them.....thanks again....
    P.S. I will be back tomorrow with your next Scrappin' Challenge....
    Last edited by wolvsie35; 07-16-2012, 07:03 PM.

Leave a comment:

• KapiScrap
    replied
    Beautiful layouts!!!!!!!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• tin tin
    replied
    Hope I managed to follow all the rules for colors. Very excited to be back in the challenges.

Leave a comment:

• wolvsie35
    replied
    ksd.....your fine....Since its just journaling, I will let it pass.....lol....your too funny....
    Everyone else, you have done a wonderful job as well.....WTG!!!

Leave a comment:

• Kimmyann
    replied
    Here is mine.

[IMG][/IMG]

Leave a comment:

• ksd_24_f
    replied
    Here's mine... I posted it AND THEN realized, my text is in black and white.. GRRRRRR, I've been doing these challenges for over two years now, you'd think I'd know by now.. I'll send myself to the back of the line.. LOL - I'll come back. :-)

Leave a comment:

• Saviscrap
    replied
    Dianne love that LO the simplicituy and the space left superb!

Makyesup great LO

Letha beautiful work

Fonzy great use of the colours lol

Everyones doing a fantastic job.

Leave a comment:

• SBM Diane
    replied
    Thank you Kelly!

Leave a comment:

• ksd_24_f
    replied
    Diane & Letha, these are stunning! Diane, love your clusters Letha, I'm thinking I might scraplift your LO, really like the set up of it!

Leave a comment:

• SBM Diane
    replied
    Beautiful layout Letha!

Leave a comment:

• Letha
    replied

Leave a comment:

• SBM Diane
    replied
    Thank you for the challenge Michelle! I love color challenges!

Leave a comment:

• SBM Diane
    replied
    Love the layouts!

Leave a comment:

• makeyesup
    replied
    Used 3 of the colors, lightest blue, dark red and green. Papers made with overlays by Michelle McCoy. Red Butterfly shape also by Michelle. Elements recolored from Changes of Weather kit by Michelle. Mask used on photo by Autistic Wonder. Above two designers from ScrapbookMax. Paper strips part of Template #24 by Dolores at Ideas for Scrapbookers.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X