• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KapiScrap
    started a topic KapiScrap's Challenge 3

KapiScrap's Challenge 3

Hello everyone!

For november I'm coming with a second challenge... as Tweety has suggested me a very interesting idea. Thank you Tweety.

Here it is....

1. So for this challenge, you will have to make one (or multiple... if you wish) Christmas card.

So of course, you will use a Christmas themed kit. Don't forget to give your credits... ie the kit(s) you use to make it.

2. As it's a card, please don't use a 12 x 12 size... Try to use a more "standard" size for this kind of project.

3. That'll be great to share all your cards with each other. If you want to share high quality files, they might be "heavy"... so you would have to upload them somewhere to share with each other... or the other solution would be that I grab all the files and make a zip that I could host on my own server... to share with everyone.

IMPORTANT NOTICE: However the cards will be only for personal purposes... as each designer has its own TOU (terms of use) or License Agreement... and you must be careful with them. Please read the terms before sharing your files.

You can use any of my kits for this challenge; that's fine.

So I hope to see a lot of people to join this great challenge!!!

So now you can play... and have FUN!!!!!!!!!

Sandrine
    Last edited by KapiScrap; 11-13-2012, 12:01 PM.

• KapiScrap
    replied
    TYM Tina!

Nops! You aren't in late :-)

BTW - Santa's Kitchen is available HERE.

Leave a comment:

• tin tin
    replied
    I realize I am late, but better late than never right?
    I have posted my card and envelope. Tried to put the picture of the finished product, but it aparently exceeds the file limit
    My card is made with the kit and addons from Santa's kitchen from Kapi herself. Great kit, oldie but a goodie. Thanks for the card challenge too - now I can print instead of buy

Leave a comment:

• KapiScrap
    replied
    Nice work Wendy!

Leave a comment:

• Wendy M
    replied

Leave a comment:

• KapiScrap
    replied
    TYSM Kim!

Leave a comment:

• Monkey Toes Too
    replied
    Here is my card. I used a template and kit from Sandrine.

[IMG][/IMG]

Leave a comment:

• KapiScrap
    replied
    Nice work Fonzzy!

Leave a comment:

• fonzzy
    replied
    This is the photo card I saw how to make on Utube I just put in pop up photo card did most of it on SBM

Leave a comment:

• fonzzy
    replied

Leave a comment:

• KapiScrap
    replied
    TYSM!
    I had no time to scrap these past days... I had to write several articles and tutorials for French magazines... As soon as I have completed the latest tutorials, I could scrap again... and complete different kits. Tonight I'm "sleeping" in front of my laptop :-)

Sandrine

Leave a comment:

• cheesepiece
    replied
    As are you my friend. Thank you.

Leave a comment:

• KapiScrap
    replied
    Originally posted by cheesepiece View Post
    Did I make you groan Sandrine?...It means ....Oh no not another card from me...I have done so many in this challenge. LOL
    OK. I see what it means now.

Nops. You're adorable! TYSM!

Leave a comment:

• cheesepiece
    replied
    Did I make you groan Sandrine?...It means ....Oh no not another card from me...I have done so many in this challenge. LOL

Thanks Diane!

Leave a comment:

• KapiScrap
    replied
    Diane,

Pretty card! TYSM!

Sandrine

Leave a comment:

Working...
X