• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KapiScrap
    started a topic KapiScrap's Challenge - 52 Project Life

KapiScrap's Challenge - 52 Project Life

Hello!

I have a new challenge to offer you all along the year. It's the 52 Project Life. You will have to make at less one layout for each week of the year.

I know that I'm a bit in late as we are already in February, but I'm sure that it isn't a problem for you. You're so quick!!!

So the goal is to make at less one layout per week. At the end of the year you'll then get at less 52 layouts (so at less 1 layout per week). And as a result you'll get a full photobook. Great, isn't it?

I know that for some weeks you'd like to make more layouts because there'll be some specific events in your life. You're free to do as you want.

IMPORTANT

1. For this project I'm going to ask you to use the bragbook format (7"x 5"). Then you could easily print your layouts on your personal printer.

2. You'll add the week number on each layout.

3. There'll be a theme for some weeks, like the Valentine's Day, Easter, Halloween... but for the other weeks (ie no holiday) the theme will be free.

4. I'll open a NEW THREAD for each week. So be sure to post your layout(s) in the right thread.

I'm going to offer you a few bragbook QPs along the year to help you for this project. These QPs will be made using my kits.

IF YOU LIKE THE IDEA, PLEASE LET ME KNOW! AND I'LL OPEN THE FIRST THREADS.

Thank you.

Sandrine

• tin tin
    replied
    Kapi, this was such a great idea......I just went through all my layouts for the year, and smiled all the way through remembering the memories, and realizing what a busy year I had. I think even though it will not be a challenge next year, I will have to do the same thing as every week I made sure the layout was from that exact week. Great stuff.
    Here is my cover page for my book.

Leave a comment:

• KapiScrap
    replied
    If you couldn't join the challenge on week #1, no worry! You can always join it now!!!

I'm waiting for additional challengers.

Leave a comment:

• Saviscrap
    replied
    Originally posted by Kimmyann View Post
    I been running Kapi! I am being Pulled in 50 Directions!!! I feel like one of Kaye Blotches
    ! lol

Sounds like you have been as busy as me Kimmy

Well Sandrine I managed to get my paperwork all tied up as much as I could today, so had some spare play time, so might be caught up by today

Leave a comment:

• Kimmyann
    replied
    I been running Kapi! I am being Pulled in 50 Directions!!! I feel like one of Kaye Blotches

Had the Interview first thing Monday Morning (don't know how it went), then I had to drive to DOWNTOWN Houston (OMG!!!) to meet Dad and sister at Hospital. This week is his Evaluation to see if he can have the liver transplant. Tues (Today) been at Hospital all day going up and down and over and under, test test test.... WED & Thur Back to Work, Friday Back to Houston for more test.... So I might get my week 8 pictures done this weekend, unless something else pops up

Leave a comment:

• Saviscrap
    replied
    sorry Sandrine been quite busy lately, I prmise tomorrow, or even later tody if I finish my paperwork, I will get my other week 7 page completed.

Leave a comment:

• KapiScrap
    replied
    You're all so quiet!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :-(

Leave a comment:

• KapiScrap
    replied
    You can!!!

Leave a comment:

• Saviscrap
    replied
    Thank you I wa especially proud of that 1

Leave a comment:

• tin tin
    replied
    Awesome cover page kaye. Really beautiful.

Leave a comment:

• KapiScrap
    replied
    Wow! Kaye! This is FANTASTIC!!!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• Saviscrap
    replied
    Yes a cover page is what is missing, so here is mine

Leave a comment:

• KapiScrap
    replied
    Yes, a cover page! Of course! You can make it now or at the end of your project.

Leave a comment:

• tin tin
    replied
    a cover page!!! that is a great, great idea! I might have to do one of those too Awesome idea Kimmyman.

Leave a comment:

• Kimmyann
    replied
    Kewl!!! Not a Problem Kapi! I use to take Tons of Pictures, but now days I am being pulled in fifty directions. Plus my Little Camera bug runs when she sees the camera!!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X