X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Moonbeam
    • Mar 2006

Beautiful pages guys! I love word art.
    p.s. hey Kaye! I get this email notification this morning and the title of this challenge is cut off from it's entirety .. and I read
    " Kaye's inspired word....." Phew! for a minute I thought you were writing your own Bible LOL

Comment

• Kimmyann
      Scrap Guru
      • Mar 2009

LOL!!! Deanne!!! Too Funny!!

Ya'lls Word Art is Rocking!! Awesome to the MAX!! Ya'll are making me want to Play!!

Tina, I have always save each of Kaye's challenges in a different book (By her name of challenge), but since she is on a challenge ROLL I Have Created 1 Called Kaye's Challenges!!! My Files was getting full!!! Not Fussing, just trying to keep my File from Over Loading!!! HAHAHAHA I gotta Play!!! She Challenges me with Flowers and Things
      Hugs!!

Comment

• Saviscrap
        • Nov 2011

Really great jobs Kaye - you are on a roll!
        Thank Tina...I know don't know what it is I have to make them happen before I forget them!! I should write them down...but I know how you girls love your chalenges.

its all that caffeinne Kaye! keeps you awake and you dream up all these wonderful ideas.... More coffee please!
        Great job!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XOXO
        Please sir...may I have some mooooore!! lol Nope only 1 in the morning!! It is something entirely different that keep me awake at night!!

Thank to you both too Sandrine and DEanne, you were kind enough to let these go as freebies.

Beautiful work Donna!! with both of them

Yay Kapi wants to join a challenge Inow it willl be stunning whatever you make!

p.s. hey Kaye! I get this email notification this morning and the title of this challenge is cut off from it's entirety .. and I read
        " Kaye's inspired word....." Phew! for a minute I thought you were writing your own Bible LOL
        I know I saw the same thing yesterday and had a giggle about that!! Not quite that adventurous to make a scrapbooking picture Bible yet lol................Oh you have no idea of the ideas that this pops into my head...get behind me Deanne lolol

LOL!!! Deanne!!! Too Funny!!

Ya'lls Word Art is Rocking!! Awesome to the MAX!! Ya'll are making me want to Play!!

Tina, I have always save each of Kaye's challenges in a different book (By her name of challenge), but since she is on a challenge ROLL I Have Created 1 Called Kaye's Challenges!!! My Files was getting full!!! Not Fussing, just trying to keep my File from Over Loading!!! HAHAHAHA I gotta Play!!! She Challenges me with Flowers and Things
        WE know you want to pkay whatever the challenge Kimmy

You just wait till the next challenge I have lined up Kimmy!!!! <insert evil grin> we need an evil grin smiley!

You made a file by the name of my challenges??????I have never had the same once twice have I lol??

Comment

• Kimmyann
          Scrap Guru
          • Mar 2009

No You Haven't!!! Thats Why my File is just Called "Kaye's Challenges" Now!!!

Come on with it!!! I feel a Page with 50 flowers!!!
          Hugs!!

Comment

• Saviscrap
            • Nov 2011

LOL....umm without giving it away.....it doesn't have to be about flowers.....but you are the master of your own result!!

Comment

• KapiScrap
              Scrap Guru
              • Jun 2010

Originally posted by Moonbeam View Post
              Phew! for a minute I thought you were writing your own Bible LOL
              You make me smile :-)
              KapiScrap ScrapbookMAX store

Comment

• KapiScrap
                Scrap Guru
                • Jun 2010

Kaye,

I want to join it. Just busy. I wanted to design or to scrap tonight... It's already 3... I'm just finishing my work... So please email me if I forget.

That's a great challenge!

If there's another kit you want to use to make a word art... please feel free to offer the word art as a freebie.

Sandrine
                KapiScrap ScrapbookMAX store

Comment

• Saviscrap
                  • Nov 2011

she is a laugh a minute Sandrine, Rick and Deannes husbands would just sometimes shake their heads at us when we all got together! lol

Comment

• Saviscrap
                    • Nov 2011

Thank you Sandrine...I will do that! and i will remind you. Glad to have you join the challenge but you should go to bed....

Ricks dragging me off shopping...I hate shopping, but unless I want to walk around in the buff I need to go!!

Comment

• Kimmyann
                      Scrap Guru
                      • Mar 2009

The Word art was created with DGOs (Deanne's) Awesome On the Farm Kit!! You ca get it here
                      Word Art

Layout
                      Hugs!!

Comment

• Saviscrap
                        • Nov 2011

The view from your porch is amazing!!

Great job Kimy

Comment

• cheesepiece
                          Layout Whiz
                          • Apr 2010

Great word art and LO Kimmyann....You got me daydreaming about sitting on that porch..maybe one day.

Comment

• Saviscrap
                            • Nov 2011

Lovely Donna...yep definitely jealous about the porch!

Comment

• cheesepiece
                              Layout Whiz
                              • Apr 2010

Thanks Kaye.
                              My backside will be on that porch one day...I got an invite from the lady herself.

Comment

• Moonbeam
                                • Mar 2006

WEll then ... how about the view from my back porch !!!!!!!!!

Just joking!!! - I wish it was LOL ... but hey Kaye... hers another idea for a challenge...our back yard view or front porch or whatever... just sharing something nice in our home garden... even using the garden photo as a BG Paper? It's lovely to see Kimmyann's porch view... its so nice to get the feel of where all our friends here live.

Comment

Working...
                                X