X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saviscrap
    started a topic Kayes inspired Word art challenge

Kayes inspired Word art challenge

I was so inspired last night....If you want to know by what PM me and you might get something very nice passed onto you!

And I want to just sit here all day and do these lol but I can't

So I played this morning and come up with this word art embellishment combo.

I know we have done a word art challenge before, but it was just words, I love all the embies with it. So with this I created some word strips first, then i added the embies and background splotchy things, then added it to a lo.

So your mission is to create a word art embie combo! And we will share them around!!

However you must ask permission from the designer, and please use a designer from SBM, after all it is a SBM challenge. if you are able to use their kit and give away a freebie that you make with it! If you have free kits, or embies from anywhere, or your own creations that is fine, no permission is needed. i used my own word strips and the embies were freebies.

Please credit the designer that you use, because they have kindly let you give away a part of their product.

Make as many as you want, also if you want to add it to a LO and show us that is fine, but not required.

You need to make it a PNG file to share, but to add it in here for us to see it must be a jpeg file as you can't upload png files here

We will talk about how to share them when we have a few here.

Enjoy, I can't wait to see what you come up with!!

• SBM Diane
    replied
    Thank you everyone. Everyone did an awesome job!!

Leave a comment:

• Marion
    replied
    Thanks Ladies!

Leave a comment:

• Saviscrap
    replied
    Lovely Dianne thanks so much for sharing

Leave a comment:

• SBM Diane
    replied
    Thank you for the beautiful WA Sandrine.

Originally posted by KapiColors View Post
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]37500[/ATTACH]

DOWNLOAD

This word art has been done with Baking Memories.

Don't forget that you can save 20% off on my store until June 3rd (min. purchase: $5).

Leave a comment:

• SBM Diane
    replied
    Kaye, thank you for the awesome challenge. It is not too often that we make our own WA. Thank you Carena for the use of your beautiful kit and for allowing me to share. You will find a link to her kit in my gallery. Here is mine with a link to the zip file below.

DOWNLOAD HERE
    Last edited by SBM Diane; 06-03-2013, 09:43 AM.

Leave a comment:

• KapiScrap
    replied

This word art has been done with Baking Memories.

Don't forget that you can save 20% off on my store until June 3rd (min. purchase: $5).

Leave a comment:

• Saviscrap
    replied
    Thank you so much Marion, I have grabbed it. Thanks for sharing!

So anyone else coming up with a masterpiece for us??

WEll it is open, at any time it can be added to.

Leave a comment:

• Marion
    replied
    I added my word art in forum in the sharing corner under 'embellishments'. you can find it there and download it from there. Just right click on it and save as a png file.

Leave a comment:

• KapiScrap
    replied
    Originally posted by cheesepiece View Post
    I'm glad you found time to join in Sandrine. Brilliant WA and many thanks for the donations of your stuff, Kaye has done a fantastic job with it.
    Thanks Donna!

Leave a comment:

• KapiScrap
    replied
    Originally posted by wench View Post
    Here is another one and I used Kapiscraps kit Hello February.

I have compressed my 4 word art into a zip file for you all here
    Stunning!

Leave a comment:

• KapiScrap
    replied
    Originally posted by wench View Post
    Beautiful Sandrine

yes of course we all want it :-)

So if everyone is familiar with mediafire, or sendspace they are free to upload them and provide the link here so theat we can all share!!

If anyone would liek help with it just let me know.
    Thanks Kaye!

I'll improve it tomorrow... and I'll upload it on my web server, so everyone could grab it.

Happy to know you like it.

Leave a comment:

• Kimmyann
    replied
    Thanks Ms. Carena!! As you know I Love that Kit!!! Thanks for Letting use it to make my Word Art!! Awesome!!!

Leave a comment:

• Carena
    replied
    Great work Kimmyann. Awesome

Leave a comment:

• Kimmyann
    replied
    That would Make an Awesome Heritage LO Donna!!! Plus Fishing Too!!! O Ya!! It really needs to be scrapped!!

Thanks For Liking My Creation!! But That Kit Helps Inspire Me....hehehehehehe

Leave a comment:

Working...
X