No announcement yet.

Kayes likes and dislikes challenge

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think I must have got the wrong idea of your cartoony stuff....I thought you all meant drawn kinda embies, but you actually meant real cartoon characters...Do I have that right?

By the way you are all doing a great job of the cartoon stuff, haven't seen too many of the other yet-)

Comment

I think we all have different ideas of cartoony. The one I used I really like but you do get ones almost the same but bit more unrealistic that I just do not like. I think I might just make one with only things I do not like aswell. This will be a Huge challenge for me.

Comment

Wow!!!! Kimmyman - I guess it is you and I that put flowers in third spot! ha ha ha. I don't not like flowers, I just have a hard time having mostly boy layouts.
        I think everyone's layouts are great so far, and am kicking myself that I will not find the time to do this layout until probably next week
        I will definitely have a go at it next week though!
        Somewhere in all the madness lies the beauty within

Comment

LOL... Tin Tin How you know I don't like Flowers??? hehehehehe

Wendy I love your Cartoony page!!
          Fonzzy I agree with you on them cartoons.

Yes Kaye, I think we all meant the unrealistic Cartoony stuff. I Love the Frog Pond Kit, its cartoony, but it realistic, maybe because I like fishing. Maybe the colors of the unrealistic cartoony stuff?? Hmmmm.... from what I have seen everyone is using the cartoony stuff we all like

I will get my pages done this weekend, I am still under the weather and working, so YUK!!! All I want to do is lay around when I get home.
          Hugs!!

Comment

I agree they have to look realistic and 3d ish?

Comment

Kaye I actually like the layout of your cartoon page. I am just not sure about the photo choice. I feel there is too much going on to see the beautiful cats.
              Here's my cartoon page:

Comment

Holy Hannah, it's been awhile! I couldn'teven remember how to upload my images!! LOL
                Here's my first one.. Four things from likes are leaves/vines, frames, flowers & Ribbon, two dislikes are journaling and buttons. I used Careen's kit Autumn Equinox.

Comment

And here's my "cartoony" one.. (It's hillarious that we're all using "cartoony" is that even a word???) LOL LOL
                  Made with Wolvsie's kit Hot Paws.

Comment

ahhh, you got me going and now I-CAN'T-STOP!!! Always the way... 11:30p.m. and still scrapping! LOL
                    Here's another one. My likes are flowers, leaves, frames & swirls, the dislikes are journaling and cartoon stuff - however I LOVE the cartoon stuff from these two kits.. Magic Rainbow and Woodland Fairy

Comment

Great pages Kel and Letha lovely photos fonzzy

Comment

my 4 likes are leaves, flowers, ribbon & frame. my 2 dislikes are cartoon & tag I used Crafty Scraps' kit PINK DAISY

Comment

Oh my Gosh, I love the bib Letha!! That's awesome That's a super cute kit!! Great LO

Comment

Awesome layouts ladies! I will be back with mine later. I am at my daughter's dance practice. Kaye, I love your layouts.

Comment

I liked your page Kaye, it's bold and the colours fit. Nice kitty btw.
                              Nice pages so far everyone.
                              Mine. Dunno if I followed the orders? but here it is. I did do the other page, but I got carried away and it definately didnt follow orders so I have to do another.
                              I used a kit from crafty scraps here. Word art and musical notes,my own.

Robyn had played hard that day and it shows, her face is filthy thats why I like the pic.

Last edited by cheesepiece; 06-06-2013, 11:54 AM.

Comment

I love that kit Donna. She does look like she enjoyed her day of play.

Comment

Working...
                                X